Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Jucy Lucy - Crewe  (Read 1208 times)

4 review(s) for busty juicy lucy (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for JuicyLucy xxx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

SUMO61

My current favourite and on the very regular list:

External Link/Members Only

If you've ever fancied one of those sexy youngish mum types- you might see dropping off the kids at school or shopping at Asda, then this is a good choice. She is just that lovely, pretty English look - pale skin, shoulder length hair, curvy, a bit chubby and just very natural looking.

She isn't a slim, nineteen year old with attitude and she's all the better for that.

She likes sex. She's in the game for money for her and the kids, a proper independent.  I like that and admire her for that. She gets lovely and wet, goes that pink, flushed colour when shagging and gets into it.  I've not done anal with her, but she told me she really enjoys it.

She's not really a role player and doesn't do false dirty talk (she hates that) She just likes sex, a genuinely horny woman.

She's not a clock watcher, if you're pleasant and civil, she won't rush you.

She's very pleasant and chatty, puts you at ease quickly.  The house isn't hers, she works from there with another WG. But it's clean, safe parking and discreet enough.

For me, the winning factor is her face. In twenty years of punting, I've not seen a prettier face. She presses all of my buttons and i'm in danger of some serious EAS with this one.  I am proper hooked on her.

She might not be right for you, but she does it for me - highly recommended, if this is your type

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review sumo. She sounds like a good un!