Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer @ Cosmopolitan - City centre, Manchester  (Read 674 times)

Offline rocket88

It is always a gamble for me at Cosmo,I've had some decent punts there and some poor ones. I rolled the dice and got Jennifer.

Cost: £45 for hh.

SP: IMO an attractive face,she is very slim,blonde hair. Estimate late twenties.

The punt: I had some time on my hands whilst in city centre and so turned up at Cosmo on spec. The receptionist informed that Jennifer was available immediately or I could wait 10 minutes for Paige. I was introduced to Jennifer,now I prefer girls with a bit more meat on the bones,but didn't fancy hanging about so I paid at the desk and followed Jennifer into the room.

She was reasonably friendly if a bit distant. I requested a shower,she pointed in the general direction and then was straight on her phone. When I had dried myself off I stood around awkwardly whilst waiting for her to finish on the phone.
Jennifer got stripped off and we got on the bed. She played with my tackle whilst I sucked her nips and had a grope of her arse. This lasted for a few minutes and then she tried to fit a condom on my still flaccid cock. I told her this wasn't going to happen and suggested she tickle and stroke my balls for a while to get me hard. She seemed happy enough to do this which  did the trick.
There followed some lacklustre OW which did little for me and I asked about RO. She flatly refused this and so I asked to fuck. We started off in CG,and I felt I was at the rodeo the way she was riding me!
To slow things down a bit I requested a change to doggy and Jennifer got on all fours whilst I pumped away for a while.
The lack of engagement on her part meant I soon had enough and picked up the pace to finish off. She handed me some tissues and left me to get dressed.
When I left she was already sat in the reception on her phone.

I certainly won't want to see this SP again,perhaps I should have waited for Paige?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review, good info, she sounds like one to avoid.
The playing with the phone before & after is a pet hate of mine, shows a lack of basic good manners  :thumbsdown:

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the review, good info, she sounds like one to avoid.
The playing with the phone before & after is a pet hate of mine, shows a lack of basic good manners  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the feedback KK. The phone zombies hack me off too, high correlation with a negative experience overall.