Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marky - white cottage Blackpool  (Read 679 times)

Offline Bigmacca86

External Link/Members Only

Venue - white cottage in Blackpool , off livingstone road ,

Comms- very good text her , replied straight away arranged meet, no problem

The girl - she said she was 24 I’ve no reason to doubt this, slim size 6/8 fake boobs, nice body and decent face not bad at all , change from what this place has been serving up since sada left, nice pleasant girl as well .

The meet - started off laying on stomache stripped off, massage , decent as well , not to much oil and cured a pain I’d had in my back for a while , next the action turned over condom on , bj not the best I’d have to admit, seemed like she was just going through the motions so i decided to return the favour, this is where the punt changed after a few minutes she started to enjoy herself she got on top, she can’t half ride , not the half hearted effort she was giving at the start , I decided I wanted to do doggy, pounded her in doggy for a couple of minutes then came on her tits , decent punt not the best I’ve had but for this place it was good and for £50 pound you can’t argue for half an hour,would I go back? Probably yes but I don’t often see the same girl twice unless they were very good however with the slim picking in Blackpool at the moment I could defo see my self back there, she’s here for 2 weeks

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review she actually looks like worth punting, amazingly i've never been to white cottage so may have to break my cherry  :drinks:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Another good call for White Cottage, also for Blackpool. 👍👍👍👍

Don’t think she was there, couple of weeks ago. Have to try and call in.

Online Asianfcuker

Thanks for the good FR on Marky, I was considering on seeing her based on her profile especially when I read "I'm a size 6 with natural 34DD breasts"  Until I read you said they were fake, as I''m not a lover of plastic tits thats another off the list.

She really does have lovely slim legs, nice & wide where it counts.

AF