Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie - The Georgian, Oldham  (Read 466 times)

Offline CoreyTrevor

Link: External Link/Members Only

Intro: This was a plan B punt after plan A (from AW) had let me down at the very last minute, although in the end, it turned out to be understandable circumstances. I'd already checked the rota at the Georgian (as backup) before I set off, so it goes to show I'm learning the necessary skills from this forum!! From the rota I'd already had Ellie in mind and this may have been the mistake. When I entered reception, I think all the girls were available (unusually quiet day). When you are confronted with 4/5 girls with not much on, at close quarters, it's a bit of a blur I find. The 2 that stood out (looks wise) were Ellie and Sonya. Maybe I should have booked with Sonya, she looked very stunning and fit as a butcher's dog, miles better than the website pictures indicate. Although I have read a review on here saying the service was a bit shit, so I booked with Ellie anyway.

Date: Middle of March 2017
Price: £45.00 for 30 minutes - no extras offered or taken
Comms: Parlour walk-in job, very simple and efficient. Could have booked but wanted to have the choice.

Looks: Pretty deadly to be honest, quite stunning, young and fit with a great body and arguably the best pair of tits I've seen, to be fair. The website pictures do no justice IMHO. She has short, jet black hair, which is wavey/curly. Genuinely pretty face and I would agree with the stated size 8 body. Age isn't right, definitely not 20, but young, maybe early 20's. The one thing that's pissing me off big time (for forum intel purposes) is I can't remember if the tits are natural or enhanced, she actually told me (because I commented on them) but I can't bleeding remember, SORRY!!!!! Oh, she's English by the way.

Attitude: Not the worst by any stretch, nice enough girl, nothing off-putting at all BUT I felt like number 13 in the Argos queue i.e. conveyor belt material. And I don't get the impression it would have altered if I'd booked an hour. Not much chit chat, no connection, no interest or enthusiasm whatsoever, just a "grin and bank it" parlour type of attitude.

Services: Massage, OW, sex in CG, that's all I could be bothered with in the end. It was apparent she wanted me "done and dusted" and out of there and with that kind of attitude, the feeling was mutual. Other services like RO are advertised but I didn't think to find out, kind of just got rail-roaded really.

Action: A real disappointment this! When she came into the room and I saw again how attractive she was, I immediately considered extending to an hour booking and taking more time with her. Good job I stayed shtum, weighed it up and ultimately saved some hard-earned. Very brief, matter of fact chat, lifeless and lacklustre massage (if you can call it that), then straight on with the rubber and into OW. No OWO offered so she obviously wasn't even interested in earning the extra cash! What I can say is I'm always clean as a whistle for a punt, wouldn't have it any other way AND I took a quick shower as well. It always makes me wonder when OWO isn't offered, whether it's just a way of getting the rubber on at the earliest point to usher you into sex at the earliest opportunity, to get you finished-up, not sure what others think of that? Anyway, the BJ was good, if a little purposeful and rushed, but good technique and then straight into sex in CG mode. She rode me well, but again fast and rushed, with very little enthusiasm apart from finishing me off and I just thought let's go with it and get off, so I thrusted upwards and finished in the bag, job done. Cleaned up and departed, fairly disappointed, but not completely.

Conclusion: Maybe the plan A let down ruined my mood or it was her. But the good looks couldn't make up for attitude/service. With that in mind I did get to shag a fit, young, pretty girl with awesome tits, which made me happier than when I'd walked in, hence the "neutral" rather than "negative" review, that would just be harsh I feel. Also it was a parlour punt that cost £45 so I certainly didn't feel ripped-off.

Recommend? 50/50 maybe if you are going purely off looks, body and age (young and fit) and you can get more out of her, but the service and attitude let her down in my personal rating system.

Re-visit? NO, just not for me this one.

CT
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral