Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm ready to pop my Thai cherry - any recommendations ?  (Read 1585 times)

Offline SOSPunter

So I would love to visit a Thai girl, but I do have a few boxes that need ticking and am looking for recommendations please.
Preferably as near to Southend in Essex as possible although will travel up to an hour
Not too young, don't fancy seeing someone younger than my daughter, so 40+ ideally
Must work from a private address, I have no interest in visiting a "shop/Parlour"

Any recommendations guys ?

Offline ProjectFun

Thai girls normally look younger than they are anyway,one with a stated age of 30 on her profile could well be in her 40's,so I wouldn't worry to much about their age.

Offline Skippy2708

Try Tanya in Southend not a massage parlour, strange place with CCTV and a roller shutter but feels safe. She defo does FS and I’m sure been reviewed on here. She is a more mature Thai. External Link/Members Only

Review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256626.msg2618595#msg2618595
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 09:24:39 pm by Skippy2708 »

Offline david159

hi sos....sexyverysexy 101  from saxmundham i think would be ideal as a first thai punt.....tho would be a little more than the hour you want to travel...she has been very well reviewed on here...good luck

Offline radioman33

Petite Thai Alex in Chelmsford at the moment fits the requirements.

Online scouting

Try Tanya in Southend not a massage parlour, strange place with CCTV and a roller shutter but feels safe. She defo does FS and I’m sure been reviewed on here. She is a more mature Thai. External Link/Members Only

Review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256626.msg2618595#msg2618595

Tanya has been visiting the East Mids occasionally for a number of years, usually staying with Meena under her various reincarnations. Last time Tanya was here I fancied a bit of her but noticed she now only advertises B2B, but at FS prices. I texted her to ask if FS was available, she replied not. Of course I realise that I might have had a different reply in the room.

I also see she has not logged in to her AW a/c for a couple of months and the VS ad doesn't mention B2B (it did before). So I doubt much extra is available anymore

Offline PilotMan

Just make sure it's Ting Tong, and not Tong Ting  :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist a Little Britain joke  :blush: :hi: