Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Lounge - close escape  (Read 1776 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Having failed to arrange a decent punt on the way back from my clients in Leicester this morning I decided to try a walk up at The X Lounge in Nelson St opposite the Station

As I turned the corner on Nelson St I spotted the Police Car parked outside the X Lounge, turned on my heals and made it back to my car on London Rd as fast as I could

Wonder if they were there for business or pleasure?

Boy wonder

Doubt they were there for pleasure if they were parked right outside mate
but then with the rozzers you just don't know  :D

Offline steel14

I know its not the same location, or even region, but I had a slightly similar thing a couple of months back in Stoke. Leaving a parlour I noticed a police car parked opposite and two uniformed officers getting stuff out of the boot. They looked at me but didn't say anything and then as I got into the car they casually walked into the parlour. It didn't seem to be any kind of raid as there was only two of them, they stood around outside for a while in uniform and a marked car, and they were clearly in no rush to charge inside.

Just that police were in the area doesn't mean any reason to panic, although I admit my heart rate did jump a bit when I first saw them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The mention of Nelson Street has been bugging me for a few days. I had recently spotted a profile who was showing 3 Nelson Street as the place she was working from on 20-April.

Just found it. Today, she has given the full address of her Sheffield incall premises:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The mention of Nelson Street has been bugging me for a few days. I had recently spotted a profile who was showing 3 Nelson Street as the place she was working from on 20-April.

Just found it. Today, she has given the full address of her Sheffield incall premises:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back at Nelson Street, Leicester now!!