Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex Stone  (Read 844 times)

elliotthames

I've seen Alex External Link/Members Only a fair few times over recent years and like anyone who knows her she's a great girl who ticks all the boxes, thought I'd do her a review today as she came to my rescue.

Was in two minds about seeing Alex or someone new to me. I'd sounded Alex out mid week and provisionally sorted something for the end of the week but with no def time. Sent a few messages last night to set up a date for today but never heard back and assumed she'd become too busy (put it down to me being slow to sort a time) and I opted for the other girl I've had my eye on for a while.

Good comms and we set a date for 11am today. Trains were a bit hot and miss and rather than be left tight on time I opted to arrive with an hour to spare. An early start and two train rides later I arrived and got a message asking if we were still on. Replied to say yes and I'd arrived and got a reply back saying "but we aren't meeting till 11:30". This worried me a tad as I had my eye on a specific return journey but I set of walking the hour (was nice day, I like a walk and I had plenty of time to kill).

Got to the postcode area just prior to 11:30am and then got a message saying she was running 10 mins late, then this became 11:45, then "a regular is late so it'll be 12pm. Having wasted so much time I gave it till 1pm (it was sunny in the park so it could of been worse). She did at one point offer to pay for my train ticket if I came back tomorrow but I set off back to the station rather dejected.

Then I got a reply from Alex, so I set of to snatch 15 minutes from who I should probably seen initially. Not so much a review of what we did (voyeur catching her playing with herself, OWO, dildo vibrating on her ass while fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit with the other hand while she wanted and sucked my cock then sprayed my cum all over her tits) but a review of what a class act she is and a reminder to me that if she says she'll be ready, she'll be ready.

If you're reading Alex, thanks for rectifying a long almost wasted day

firingblanks

Alex ticks a lot of boxes for me and location looks good too.
Just not sure about joining AW yet to email her.

Phone number showing would of been nice.
Definitely on my hit list though :)