Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommend a good blowjob leicester  (Read 5030 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

looking for a good blowjob awork, parlour or agency. Obviously the cheaper the better hehe. Please dont say tiffany snow.

robbo24

looking for a good blowjob awork, parlour or agency. Obviously the cheaper the better hehe. Please dont say tiffany snow.

Hollywoods is always a good shout. Ladybirds can be very hit or miss. Not sure about independants as only done spur of the moment punts in leic

Offline sesalovdarlo

Hollywoods is always a good shout. Ladybirds can be very hit or miss. Not sure about independants as only done spur of the moment punts in leic

Can u give a specific recommendation lady wise in any of the mentioned places?

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 including CIM.
Girl in pics is not the actual girl but the one I saw (at least 2 working from apartment) was decent.
Kasha I think her name is.

Captain Caveman

OK, I won't

punterguy

Try

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She will deepthroat you to the base all day long, gag, everything! lets you fuck her throat while she lies on the bed with her head hanging off the edge. Really nice girl too. She doesn't work often i don't think (Fridays). She's been off AW for a while but come back recently. Im defo going to see her soon  :thumbsup: