Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pharaohs parlour -Ilkeston  (Read 3689 times)

Offline ashleynotts

Anyone got any experience of Pharaohs in Ilkeston in recently? Haven't seen any reviews for a few years  :(

Offline bigrockcandy

You won't do mate....closed down ages ago.

Offline ashleynotts

It's still open, candy girls is the one that got shut down

Offline Owwhatanight

My son and his two army mates were taken there by a Nottingham city green cab back in June about 5am ripped them off with the fare. Only one WG on and she was not much to look at so only one  did the deed.
Apparently this had been refurbished after a fire gutted the place earlier in the year or before.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
My son and his two army mates were taken there by a Nottingham city green cab back in June about 5am ripped them off with the fare. Only one WG on and she was not much to look at so only one  did the deed.
Apparently this had been refurbished after a fire gutted the place earlier in the year or before.

Your son discusses punting matters with you??  :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

Para boys back from Afghanistan with more than just money in there pocket. But why did the taxi driver take them all the way to Ilkeston ????

Good father son relationship

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Para boys back from Afghanistan with more than just money in there pocket. But why did the taxi driver take them all the way to Ilkeston ????

Good father son relationship

Not many fathers can say this. Good on you  :thumbsup:

Agree about the taxi driver. I don't follow parlours much, but would any in Nottm been open at 5am?

Offline ashleynotts

It seems it's now been rebranded as Blossoms.

Offline j122

I thought so, noticed new group & 3 new profiles appear yesterday

Offline jimbob69

I visited once, didn't think much to it there only seems to be one wg there and shes older not that much to look at either, wouldnt visit againa