Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for good Anal punt  (Read 660 times)

Online Sdeogy118

Hi all, I'm having trouble finding a girl who's willing to accept a levels from me, personally I do not think I'm big but so far they have said no to it on account of me been "too big". Any recommendations. TIA

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have a look round the site mate to see how it works and have a look at the punting wiki for further info, this bit especially in your case. - External Link/Members Only

Reading the rest, and the rules (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0), will set you in good stead.

External Link/Members Only

Online Sdeogy118

Oops, my bad. Apologies and thank you for the advice. Newbie error  :wacko:

Offline mrfishyfoo

If you've got the budget "Woofie" is your girl.

Sorry can't post link as my phones being an arse.  :lol: :lol:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you've got the budget "Woofie" is your girl.

Sorry can't post link as my phones being an arse.  :lol: :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline kippydon

Hi kacie louise could be someone to look at

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi all, I'm having trouble finding a girl who's willing to accept a levels from me, personally I do not think I'm big but so far they have said no to it on account of me been "too big". Any recommendations. TIA

Welcome to UKP Sdeogy118.

Check out the following 2 threads dedicated to WGs who provide a levels:

WGs who provide Anal
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69750.0

MILFs who provide Anal
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71576.0

Please add to the above threads any new ones that you are aware of.

Offline gbyld87

Hi.

I am larger than average and have had some great sessions with sweet_emily x - full on balls deep anal and she's in my opinion very very attractive as well.  She would be my recommendation once/if she starts working again  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Yeah Lola in Derby took anal and I’m above average in size. She never batted an eyelid...

Offline gbyld87

Yeah Lola in Derby took anal and I’m above average in size. She never batted an eyelid...

Did she make a kind've gutteral grunting sound as you eased it in?  I did try with her once but she grabbed the pillow and let out such a fucking noise as I started that I only got halfway in before giving up.  Really didn't get the vibe she was enjoying it!

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only