Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands TOFTT Opportunities  (Read 33172 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Pillow over the face?  :lol:
I could do that quite easily

Offline versace

Pillow over the face?  :lol:
I could do that quite easily

:lol:

She might find that a bit disrespectful  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

She might find that a bit disrespectful  :D

Hmm didn’t think that though well
She may also think we are trying to kill her

No pillows gents my bad  :lol:

Offline papak

External Link/Members Only

Kimberly Vox

FAF looking Brazilian. Decent likes list. 150ph

Offline GingerNuts

Kimberly Vox

FAF looking Brazilian. Decent likes list. 150ph

Tayanne Maciel. A Portuguese, I think, model

Offline CJames01

She looks amazing but at £150/ 30 mins where do you draw the line
I almost went to £140 today against my better judgement luckily JD1 saved the day and I binned it.
Ive done £130 / 30 mins and I guess if the service is amazing then maybe but the big bucks don’t guarantee a good service.
She does look hot and the younger fitter girls do come with a price tag  :D

It was an exception to the rule, because I agree it was over the line TBF. You're right it doesn't guarantee a good service but I've also found that my neutral and neg experiences have all come from when I've gone a lot cheaper. She has 2 good reviews so I wasn't too worried. The price is on the extreme side, though I made the most of the half hour - went down to the wire (pretty sure she thought she'd have me done in 30 seconds but no chance).

Hmm didn’t think that though well
She may also think we are trying to kill her

No pillows gents my bad  :lol:

:D Just turn her around lol.

Offline jsnsummer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

CurvyRavenx TOFTT? Surely not? Maybe just a new profile? Might be worth a punt?

Offline papak

I think I posted her in the og toftt thread but no one was interested at the time. She looks good but just not the best location for me.

Offline JD1

I think she looks pretty good but not enough there to tempt me to make a booking without a face pic. Also OWO not listed, so might only be OW.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 08:40:47 pm by JD1 »

Offline papak

I think she looks pretty good but not enough there to tempt me to make a booking without a face pic. Also OWO not listed, so might only be OW.

She has a face pic in her PG, thought she looked quite good. I did email her some months ago, but only asked about kissing, which she says she does even though it's not listed. OWO could be too, so worthwhile checking before making a booking. Plus she has anal listed at no extra cost.

Offline JD1

She has a face pic in her PG, thought she looked quite good. I did email her some months ago, but only asked about kissing, which she says she does even though it's not listed. OWO could be too, so worthwhile checking before making a booking. Plus she has anal listed at no extra cost.
No face pics in her private gallery anymore unfortunately. I’m half tempted by her haha.

Offline papak

No face pics in her private gallery anymore unfortunately. I’m half tempted by her haha.

Ahh damn, yeah there was just the one and it was upside down for some reason. Cute oval face. If I had a car I'd go see her, but I'd have to get two buses or something to get there and I know a few people in the area so could be awkward if I was spotted about.

Offline alftupper

She's a bit hard to pin down, tried a couple of times, at the third attempt I got a phone number and we chatted. That's when she told me owo was £20 extra, and I decided £120 for half an hour was more than I was willing to risk.

Others may disagree.

Offline Stoking

I think I posted her in the og toftt thread but no one was interested at the time. She looks good but just not the best location for me.

She's on vivastreet too and having signed up to her PG I've noticed a picture with Sergei in bed with her and what looks like a rash/burn/sore mark on

Also various angle tricks, lying down, taking a separate picture of the bottom and top of her body..... Suggests to me when I'd turn up I might be a bit disappointed with what's on offer.

Without a full body pic and/or a face pic I'll give this one a pass

Offline gbyld87

So the thing with this one... as mentioned, we only ever see about 1/3rd of her body at any one time in the photos, but more than that I always distrust profiles which repeat photos to bulk out the gallery.  There's really only 4 shots of her in total, just multiplied to make it seem like a better profile than it is.

Saying that, the photos do look like a young size 14 to me, so at least that seems true.  What sins the camera angles are hiding are anyone's guess though.  hard pass for me!

Offline EvilS

Trying to sort something with this lass over the next few days.

Offline GingerNuts

I don't think you'll be seeing that lass.

Offline versace

I wouldn’t, fake pictures. This is her insta - External Link/Members Only

She was also discussed over here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=310767.0

Offline EvilS

Fuck sake 😂 It really is slim pickings at the moment in Leicester.
Thanks GingerNuts / versace saves me wasting time starting up a conversation with her.

Offline versace

Thanks GingerNuts / versace saves me wasting time starting up a conversation with her.

:hi:

Offline ZeroCount

They're virtually all fake pics on Viva though, right? I'd never take a random punt on a Viva girl if I ruled out all the ones with stolen pictures.  :D

Offline Dipper

They're virtually all fake pics on Viva though, right? I'd never take a random punt on a Viva girl if I ruled out all the ones with stolen pictures.  :D

That’s how I see viva also.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Makes me laugh every time i read on here how in Leicester or Nottingham there's "slim pickings" you should try living on Lincoln mate!!! There is 4 or 5 girls and that's it!!!

Offline JD1

British Horny Holly

This one looks good, but got quoted extras of £80 for OWO and £40 for kissing. :dash:

Offline Dipper

Makes me laugh every time i read on here how in Leicester or Nottingham there's "slim pickings" you should try living on Lincoln mate!!! There is 4 or 5 girls and that's it!!!

How’s your area for parlours ?

Offline EvilS

I'm scraping the barrel trying to find something to fuck tomorrow.
This is my last resort but can't decide if she's a bit mannish face wise 😂

What you guys reckon?

Offline JD1

What you guys reckon?

She looks good to me. Although at this point I’d probably settle for fucking a man. I’ve given up for today. :D

Offline versace

Although at this point I’d probably settle for fucking a man.

@ EvilS, face looks too manly for my taste…

Offline GingerNuts

What you guys reckon?

Also on AW.

Offline JD1

English_jenniferxx

Bit of a weird one - green light on for last few days. No reply to SMS, phone off when tried calling, AW message deleted without even reading it. Potentially PG scammer.

Offline j122

English_jenniferxx

Bit of a weird one - green light on for last few days. No reply to SMS, phone off when tried calling, AW message deleted without even reading it. Potentially PG scammer.

Looks like it's a generic number for the group she's in....

Offline papak

Elleblondie6996

I think she might have been posted in the original TOFTT thread. 140ph decent likes list. Slight worry she might not be facially attractive and with the way her photos are taken could have a big tummy. But arse and tits look nice.

Offline JD1

Elleblondie6996

I think she might have been posted in the original TOFTT thread. 140ph decent likes list. Slight worry she might not be facially attractive and with the way her photos are taken could have a big tummy. But arse and tits look nice.

Private gallery pics confirm she does have a bit of a belly - would guess a size 14 rather than the claimed 12. No face pics unfortunately. Still, good price. I would have had a go today but just got back from another booking.

I wonder if she has her location set up wrong - she doesn’t show up in my distance based searches.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 12:49:20 pm by JD1 »

Offline alftupper

Elleblondie6996

Same profile picture used here External Link/Members Only so I assume same girl.

Offline JD1

Same profile picture used here External Link/Members Only so I assume same girl.
Good spot - in which case I suspect the prices are excluding the Genesis2 door fee which is £15 from memory.

Offline Jamesbattersea

How’s your area for parlours ?

There isn't really any.
Oasis has one different girl working everyday but it's a bit above average price.
Fifi. Alex and Laila all work from the same house but it's not a parlour it's just that they share the rent. They are our top 3 in Lincoln and then there is only about another 2 or 3 girls worth seeing. Except if we get tourers.

Offline KarlHungus

I wander where the photos were taken? (Amy thai girl)
It’s the same studio Zonya sexy thai has had hers done?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 11:22:06 am by KarlHungus »

Offline righthandman

Is Ruby at VH a TOFTT, or has she worked elsewhere under another name? The pictures look promising but fuck me dead if it isn't another set of misleading pictures :lol:

I might take the plunge unless there's any horror stories. I'm a bit of a fanny when it comes to trying girls without reviews :D

Offline EvilS

This profile keeps coming up on my local searches and has me intrigued. Reviews on AW look legit but nothing on here.

Offline righthandman

This profile keeps coming up on my local searches and has me intrigued. Reviews on AW look legit but nothing on here.

Pics and reviews look too good to be true, but I am intrigued by those tits...

Offline GingerNuts

Pics and reviews look too good to be true, but I am intrigued by those tits...

The first picture on her profile is easily found. I didn't have much joy with the other two but it must cast doubt.

From profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Source: External Link/Members Only

Edit:

Second picture from profile:

Found on an asos product listing:

« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 06:17:03 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline gbyld87

Certainly gets about doesn't she?

Offline JD1

Certainly gets about doesn't she?

Weirdly the AW feedback looks genuine though, from guys who have had profiles for years and have feedback from known SPs including a few I have seen. I’m guessing her body is at least similar to the cropped portions of the fake photos.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 10:11:15 pm by JD1 »

Offline JD1

YoungEnglishChanel

There was some discussion on this one on the ‘Girls Touring Nottingham’ thread but I don’t think she is a tourer as she has been around for a while now but don’t think anyone has seen/reviewed her yet.

I tried a week or so back but didn’t get any reply.

Was going to try again today but giving it a miss as feeling a bit rough.

One thing to be aware of is that she changes her pricing a lot, presumably lowering it if she isn’t getting enough bookings, then increasing it once she has a few. She seems to do this multiple times a day. She also adds and removes the 30 minute booking option as well. Best price I have seen so far is £100/HH.

Offline woodchopper1

British Horny Holly

This one looks good, but got quoted extras of £80 for OWO and £40 for kissing. :dash:

Looks a scammer, had a profile pic of a tidy looking young girls body with a tattoo under her tits now shes changed it and the pics in her gallery look like an older womans body with no tattoo.

I was tempted but held out because of the lack of info, glad i did now

Offline JD1

Looks a scammer, had a profile pic of a tidy looking young girls body with a tattoo under her tits now shes changed it and the pics in her gallery look like an older womans body with no tattoo.

I was tempted but held out because of the lack of info, glad i did now
Yep you are right, not the photos I remember seeing either. Looks much older in these new ones.

Offline versace

Here’s one for someone

External Link/Members Only..

I walked past her as I was leaving a punt (a nice Christmas pegging from Elly) and she looks smoking hot.

If I can muster up the sap I may pay her a visit Friday of her indoors is out of the way.

I found her on TikTok. 5K followers, looks good on there, but then again so do most with the amount of filters applied.

Offline GingerNuts

Here’s one for someone

External Link/Members Only..

I walked past her as I was leaving a punt (a nice Christmas pegging from Elly) and she looks smoking hot.

If I can muster up the sap I may pay her a visit Friday of her indoors is out of the way.

I found her on TikTok. 5K followers, looks good on there, but then again so do most with the amount of filters applied.

The advertised phone number links back to this AW profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From VS advert:

07949 695572
+447949695572

From UKP:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 12:39:16 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline versace

The advertised phone number links back to this AW profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From VS advert:

07949 695572
+447949695572

From UKP:

Yes, that’s her. I actually posted the link to her AW on the previous page.

Offline rnrn636

Is this TGTBT?

Has 2 AW feedback which look genuine? Only 1 photo, 18 years old, decent likes list and only 100 an hour.