Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Online Video Clips of East Mids Based WG's  (Read 129110 times)

Offline Shelby63

Really struggling to remember the name she went under, I saw her many years ago in clifton, she definitely had issues, but to be fair, I had a good time, in the 30 minutes I was there.

Online Ipunter

She used to be on AW years ago. Based in Nottingham but can't remember her user name. Seem to remember she had some pretty crap reviews so never went to see her myself. I'm sure some of the other guys will be able to help with her name.

Same, I’ve be racking my brain 😂

Offline arthur

Same, I’ve be racking my brain 😂

Sexi Little Millie, if i remember correctly she was my first ever punt and im fairly sure the video of her was the reason I started this thread

Offline j122

She used to be on AW years ago. Based in Nottingham but can't remember her user name. Seem to remember she had some pretty crap reviews so never went to see her myself. I'm sure some of the other guys will be able to help with her name.

Millie was one name, she had a few more profiles than the one below.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jaylad

Offline bobby_dizzler

Mentioned in another thread...

Seems reasonable starting at £150 for the hour at the moment.

Offline papak

Seems reasonable starting at £150 for the hour at the moment.

That's for half an hour. 1 hour is 250

Offline j122

That's for half an hour. 1 hour is 250

I could've swarn it was for the hour yesterday as well & £250 for PSE which is now £350

Offline bobby_dizzler

I could've swarn it was for the hour yesterday as well & £250 for PSE which is now £350

Prices must change, as it's £200 for the hour currently.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 07:09:56 am by bobby_dizzler »

Offline peanut27

IIRC, she was Sexy Ass Millie on AW, but long gone now

Offline Drake

IIRC, she was Sexy Ass Millie on AW, but long gone now

Yes, she also went by Lush Lips Linzy. I gave her a positive review back in 2016.

I remember if you searched for "chav" xvideos, she was one of the top results  :D

Here's another video of her: External Link/Members Only

Offline j122

Online bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
Yes, she also went by Lush Lips Linzy. I gave her a positive review back in 2016.

I remember if you searched for "chav" xvideos, she was one of the top results  :D

Here's another video of her: External Link/Members Only

Here's another.