Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GLORYHOLE HIJABI  (Read 3923 times)

Offline astag

External Link/Members Only

Im interested, and was planning a visit but now the feedback is hidden.

Would love to see a review here, anyone?

Offline GingerNuts

You never see or hear them, good luck...

And: External Link/Members Only

Offline astag

so what your saying is.... he aint her? :P

Offline GingerNuts

You can't even be sure it is a her.

Offline hunkybc

Fook that, i'm not trusting someone who I have not seen with me dick!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You might get Muhammad instead of Ayesha.

Offline Space Invader

I saw this and thought exactly the same - is it a fat old bloke on other side of door whilst she sits there texting you telling you to fuck her throat , definitely dodgy , i would need to at least see the top of her head whilst she is going at it - im really not bothered about talking to her !
Someone please visit and report back -lol -she says she has security there all the time - perhaps its the security man or his dog sucking you off !!

Offline Nottsguy69

External Link/Members Only

Im interested, and was planning a visit but now the feedback is hidden.

Would love to see a review here, anyone?

It’s Definitely got to be a hairy arsed bloke called gavin putting on an accent .

Wouldn’t go near that with yours

Offline badsin

It’s Definitely got to be a hairy arsed bloke called gavin putting on an accent .

Wouldn’t go near that with yours

Don't tell him, this could be hilarious.....  :hi:

Offline The_Grinder

More likely to be a 75 year old granny who has had her false teeth kidnapped.....though seeing the state of some of the hoe's who have sucked mine it'll probably be a better option  :D

Offline shredman1

I managed to get Gloryhole’s feedback of her hidden reviews,she sent to me via text when asked forI have asked for a recent photo holding a 2021 calendar  and showing her body ,will see if she sends one if it comes back , will be booking in with her  she reckons the picture in 2016 is of her make your own conclusion on that

Offline GingerNuts

I managed to get Gloryhole’s feedback of her hidden reviews,she sent to me via text when asked forI have asked for a recent photo holding a 2021 calendar  and showing her body ,will see if she sends one if it comes back , will be booking in with her  she reckons the picture in 2016 is of her make your own conclusion on that

With no looking and no talking pictures are no guarantee of who will be sucking your cock.

Offline shredman1

That’s very true she will have to change her approach to glory hole if they want to make money and have more people turn up ,she need to show face as you walk in The picture has been taken down now and a new picture has been replaced in gallery ,if anyone can search find out if that’s an original or a copy would be great

Offline Nottsguy69

I asked if she’d show her face or just at least talk before any action and refused point blank , no talking no looking .  Claimed to be verified by AW , which means nothing

Offline astag

yah seems like a solid pass, shame

Offline roger_weekly

I good blowjob is a good blowjob chaps/ladyboys

Offline Straightsix

Even the definition of 'glory hole' is no longer what it used to be.
The idea chaps; is you're not supposed to have any idea who is sucking your cock.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline GingerNuts

The idea chaps; is you're not supposed to have any idea who is sucking your cock.

With this one you don't have any idea who is sucking your cock.

Offline Straightsix

With this one you don't have any idea who is sucking your cock.
Should you participate, a discussion regarding the orifice specification would warrant a mystifying frown!
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Stickitin

I think the majority of us would at least like some evidence it’s a female…….

Offline kungpo

I asked if she’d show her face or just at least talk before any action and refused point blank , no talking no looking .  Claimed to be verified by AW , which means nothing

The fact that they won't even speak is very suspect considering its a small ask that doesn't reveal their identity.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The fact that they won't even speak is very suspect considering its a small ask that doesn't reveal their identity.
Probably makes Sean Bean sound like Marilyn Monroe.

Offline kungpo

Probably makes Sean Bean sound like Marilyn Monroe.

That's definitely going to put off the ones who were on the fence with this one :sarcastic:, I've visited two GH's before and luckily was allowed to grab and inspect a tit. Would be alot less stressful on the mind if they all did this.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:16:26 am by kungpo »

Offline G.Money37

I messaged earlier today to ask, can you rub my cock on your nipples or let me cum between your tits.......got a straight back 'NO'

What does that tell you........ It's a guy sucking you off. I even asked the question but no responds.

Offline Notts bloke

Noticed today that in the FAQs she states that she can say a few words before to put you at ease.

Anyone tried this?