Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xbabyjx92 Plymouth Deposit Scammer  (Read 891 times)

Offline Notmyrealname2000

Warning to you guys , i got scammed after paying a £50 out call deposit , after payment she claimed to have not received it then gave me another bank account number entirely asking me to try again. I know I was a total fool , no positive reviews etc but I guess I'm a sucker for that cute girl next door look, anyway guys hopefully nobody else gets scammed by this scumbag.

External Link/Members Only

Offline martyn74

Thanks for the warning.  Sorry that this happened to you.  No one likes being taken for a mug, and hopefully your warning will save others from doing the same.
I see she has her full name in her email on AW.  A bit silly.

Offline sigmund

Indeed. She's on External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only:D
Photos don't match AW. Entirely possible that its catfishing but also possible that its a malicious person posting the email address of someone they dislike/want to cause trouble for.

Edit: Correction, you've linked to the wrong Janine Lenomand on FB 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 11:45:01 pm by sigmund »

Offline Roth

Offline Notmyrealname2000

I did call her , only to hear the worst most abrasive horrible Plymouth janner accent ever lol
I guess from the spelling on her profile it should've been obvious, it was a female , can't know for sure it's genuinely that pretty thing in the pictures tho , damn shame .

Offline Roth

I did call her , only to hear the worst most abrasive horrible Plymouth janner accent ever lol
I guess from the spelling on her profile it should've been obvious, it was a female , can't know for sure it's genuinely that pretty thing in the pictures tho , damn shame .

Though if you stick a cock in her mouth you wouldn't have to listen to her.  :hi:

Offline Ellroy44

No thanks, she's a barebacker :scare: