Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely+Sara4you Oxford city centre  (Read 1441 times)

12 review(s) for Lovely Sara4you (5 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 123Mel456

External Link/Members Only

30mins @£60

Comms
Sent text to number on AW, text back immediately with “ring for details “
Called and a soft spoken girl gave the necessary details

Venue
Easy to find on the very edge of the town with parking on the road for 2 hours. Clean tidy ground floor flat, not overlooked or any one passing so very safe and the flat was just her alone

Girl
Profile says 31 think more like 40. Pictures are her but about 8 years ago. Bit of puppy fat on the belly but still has a nice tight little ass and tight cunt. Usual behind the door welcome and she was dressed in lingerie and looking OK

Punt
Wasn’t looking for anything special just need a good unload as it has been a while
Both undressed whilst chatting, she is a Rom but decent English. Been in Oxford 9 years apparently.  She likes to talk but was quiet when it mattered. Very friendly.
She told me to get on bed and a light back massage for a few minutes with plenty of fondling underneath and a few CC swipes. Turned over and she went straight down OWO. Light sucking of my knob and fondling my balls but nothing to write home about. Didn’t do full shaft but did wank me at same time as sucking
Into 69, her shaven pussy was very clean and tasty and got wet and she was fine with fingers inside and she definitely came during 69 and became very sensitive and loud orgasm.  she nearly got CIM which she didn’t know she was going to get as I don’t think it’s on her likes but she couldn’t get me over the edge.  She jumped off, put on the rubber  and moved into reverse cowboy and kept asking me to fuck her hard, we then swapped into doggy where I greatfully unloaded  into the bag

All in all a decent punt and Very good VFM. Will go again and liked the touch of a bottle of water and a chocolate before leaving. She won’t be for everyone as she does talk a lot But a decent shag not clock watching and no restrictions