Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolaa, Milton Keynes  (Read 1630 times)

14 review(s) for Nicole Summers (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online edc770

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade they say. And so it was when an eagerly awaited punt at an MK parlour fell through and I had to make alternative arrangements. Seeing as my mindset was already focussed on going to MK and that there were few other options elsewhere, I decided to pay a visit to Nicolaa who had been on my hotlist for ages but who I’d never got around to seeing. A very worthwhile experience, the £110 special for 45 minutes. Link External Link/Members Only

Comms and venue
Got the ball rolling the previous day by AW email then switched to mobile to ring up and confirm, get directions on the big day. Friendly phone manner, no language problems obviously. Venue is the chain hotel that has been mentioned before, I noticed the headboard of the bed was against a wall adjacent to a store room rather than another bedroom, not sure whether that was by luck or design. Plenty of cheap parking in the purple zone nearby, I pushed the boat out and got 2 hours for a quid.

Services
The likes list is accurate. Didn’t get much kissing done in the end, concentrating more on varying activities of filth such as RO, fingering, HJ, OWO, 69, protected sex, A-levels, COB.

Girl
Nicolaa has been well described before though I was pleasantly surprised. No, she’s not a slim, pert 20 something supermodel, the type that I normally go for, but she is in her 40s I would guess and attractive enough. The pictures are old but still a reasonable representation. Big tits. Ass and pussy shaved and clean as a whistle. Easy going, friendly, right level of chat. I made sure I got her towards the start of the day and week which helps – whilst she loves sex, I would imagine that there’s only so much (ass) pounding that one can take before feeling jaded.

Action
Number provided and I hot footed it up to the room, magic door opened and tokens exchanged. After the briefest episode of kissing it was straight into RO with Nicolaa lying on her back. She gets into it and, with a bit of finger fun and rimming thrown in, she came. Almost did the same when she was on all fours and I was rimming and fingering her.
Clothes fully off and time for me to be pleasured. Nicolaa is a highly skilled fellatrix and managed to take me very deep, and provides just the right amount of stimulation on the tip. Naturally this is OWO too. Nicolaa suggested a 69 next, which is something that I hardly ever do, and as I had the luxury of a 45 minute appointment I felt it rude not to so away we went, me getting to work on her fanny, her on my dick and more moaning and groaning sounds.
The next logical move was full sex and Nicolaa suggested doggy, which I felt was the right way to proceed, so she rubbered me up, presented herself and I entered. We got down and dirty and there was more panting, moaning and groaning and the position morphed into prone bone. Inevitably the subject of A-levels arose and I was only too willing to pull out one hole and into Nicolaa’s waiting arse, it has been several years since I’ve felt this, and the sensation as one’s helmet gets deeper is excellent. We started fairly slowly and upright, but quickly got into the prone bone position, and I adjusted myself to get deeper penetration. Nicolaa was on the verge of cumming and as she did, so did I, which was a first in both being up an arse and also after a blue pill.
A chat followed which allowed me to get my breath back. I’d been there about 30 or so minutes and being quite spent toyed with the idea of getting ready to leave. After a few minutes of chat, Nicolaa saw that we had about 10 minutes left so started playing with my cock, then doing some more excellent OWO stimulating the tip and bringing the old chap to life again. There wasn’t time or stamina to fuck again, but not wanting to waste the erection I took over and managed to coax out another generous load of spunk onto Nicolaa’s massive tits. Breath back again, dress, kiss, and now it was time to bid farewell.

Summary
Variety is the spice of life and on this occasion the necessity to do something completely different certainly proved that maxim, and so many new boxes got ticked. Not sure whether I’ll be back in a hurry as no doubt I shall revert to type, though hopefully I’ll have enough in the wank bank to abstain next week. One to recommend if you are looking for guaranteed A-levels and a good time with a filthy milf.

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review OP I'm tempted to give her a try she's been on my radar for a while but I'm hardly ever in MK