Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara Goldilocks - Oxford - incall  (Read 2403 times)

29 review(s) for Barbara_Goldilocks (24 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Whorehunter

I had the Chance to meet with Barbora when she recently visited Oxford.

External Link/Members Only

Pictures are very accurate. She is quite tall but that was ok. So accurate description no surprises.

Met at a local hotel that a few girls seem to use when touring so was all good All communication was done by text when I arrived she text me the room number I whizzed past reception with no bother and up to the room.

Was offered a shower and then engaged in some chat one thing I must say Barbora is extremely genuine and friendly although professional we started kissing some very pleasant owo was given she was very skilled here nice depth etc

The deed was performed in many different positions along with alevels was all very good and lead to an explosive finish over her generous breasts.

Overall top experience with a very friendly girl recommended and I would return . 

Offline Avg_Joe

never seen her pop up in my searches, looks like you got lucky with your timing. thx for the review

Hotel near bmw garage by any chance ?
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

never seen her pop up in my searches, looks like you got lucky with your timing. thx for the review

Hotel near bmw garage by any chance ?

It may be better not to put too much info about hotels where WGs work for the benefit of both them and punters. I think most of us know the rough area. Perhaps send the OP a PM, though it looks like she's not going to be in Oxford for a bit, going on her profile.

She is in Reading now and again, and I see she is in Wokingham in March.

Offline Fugly

Offline DrConners

Cheers for the review

Strange post Fugly ? Were you going to add anything or was that it ? Just seems a bit odd mate ?  :unknown:

Offline Fugly

Just dropping in a comment to "bookmark" Babs.  Tell me that there's an easier way of remembering one's HL..... :lol:

Offline DrConners

Just dropping in a comment to "bookmark" Babs.  Tell me that there's an easier way of remembering one's HL..... :lol:

Oh okay - fair enough  :D Cheers  :hi: