Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scat  (Read 2436 times)

davmod

not my scene but maybe others like ;)

tonyofstoney

I haven't voted because I'm not sure what 'scat yes or no' means but I'm a definite no.  Generally I'm pretty broadminded, but I have only two rules that I can think of: no serious pain, and what belongs in the toilet stays in the toilet.

davmod

scat my dear fellow is when a lady or gentleman sits over your face and does a big shit
this drops on your face people enjoy this believe me

itsmekurt

davmod

yes i met a couple into it, also they have their own web sites

tonyofstoney

scat my dear fellow is when a lady or gentleman sits over your face and does a big shit
this drops on your face people enjoy this believe me

I am well aware what scat means, dear daymod (although it also means a singing style developed by Cab Calloway).  What I don't understand is the question 'scat yes or no', to which we could all sign up while having different views.  To be meaningful surely this part should be two questions: 'scat yes' and 'scat no'.

Offline NIK

As ought to have been expected some members aren't happy about this thread, and perhaps the OP should have been aware of this - possibly that's why it was started?

Anyway it isn't illegal, and as has been made clear all legal aspects of the paid sex scene are up for discussion here - bareback often produces a similar reaction on various boards.

The thread won't be removed or locked. Members who find it disgusting (and doubtless that will be the majority of us) don't have to read it.
However, although all legal aspects are allowed, sometimes certain topics are better discussed by pm.
Please be aware of this when starting topics.

davmod

Thank you NIK,
i must say this is making me laugh
all you need to say is do you like having some person shitting on you.
i dont like it but i know people who do.
i think its very funny :D

davmod

anyway its not my fault but JRC who made me do it

Offline Matium

I learnt long ago not to judge other people's sexuality or sexual tastes.

As long as both the guy and girl involved are older than 18 and have both consented to it then it's not a problem.

tonyofstoney

As ought to have been expected some members aren't happy about this thread, and perhaps the OP should have been aware of this - possibly that's why it was started?

Anyway it isn't illegal, and as has been made clear all legal aspects of the paid sex scene are up for discussion here - bareback often produces a similar reaction on various boards.

The thread won't be removed or locked. Members who find it disgusting (and doubtless that will be the majority of us) don't have to read it.
However, although all legal aspects are allowed, sometimes certain topics are better discussed by pm.
Please be aware of this when starting topics.

(Sigh) Just to be clear, I have no objection whatsoever to the subject of the thread, or to those who enjoy HS and WS enjoying them.  The 'objection' I raised is simply that, AS WRITTEN, the poll does not actually give a 'no I don't like scat at all' option.

davmod

itsmekurt

all you need to say is do you like having some person shitting on you.

So, having somebody shit on your face is a sexual activity? Explain!

ladyofthemansion

Offline Jimmyredcab

So, having somebody shit on your face is a sexual activity? Explain!
It's not for you, and it's not for me -------------- but it features on the list of Adultwork services offered so I assume that some people find it appealing.  :)

Linc09

not my scene but maybe others like ;)

I'm not like Scatman John, can't see the attraction, like W/S though.

hustling01

I personally love it i dont know why. Iv not had anyone do it to me yet but id love to try it. Its on my list 

Offline myothernameis

I personally love it i dont know why. Iv not had anyone do it to me yet but id love to try it. Its on my list

Want to know what on my list, for you to be banned, bumping a 8 year old thread, and by the looks of your posts, just trolling  :D :D :D :D

Offline Tallchris

Jesus I thought this was a thread about jazz.

Offline catweazle

Minnie the Moocher sounds a bit like  a Rom WG pseudonym

Offline JamesKW

Jesus I thought this was a thread about jazz.

Not a big fan of scat in jazz.