Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oral with a condom.....Reverse oral  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Tybaltpete

Admin if this has been discussed before please feel free to delete or move.

I keep reading in guys reviews ..."I go for OW yada yada yada..then I go down on her for RO yada yada yada"......So if blokes get a nodder put on,possibly for cleanliness or safety,why go down on a place that could be infectious.....I just find it odd. So My question is why?  I know I've only been on here a short while but I've punted for over 30 yrs and I go for OW and no RO until I've got to know the WG..then it's OWO and RO...but never ever do I 'rim'.
Banned reason: your an asshole
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jonestown

I'm pretty sure that however well you know the WG the infection risk stays the same, it simply doesn't change with familiarity.

Offline Tybaltpete

I'm pretty sure that however well you know the WG the infection risk stays the same, it simply doesn't change with familiarity.

Jonestown..yes I know that but what I find odd are some of the other lads who 'bang on' about cleanliness this and "I wouldn't do OWO" and yet are quite happy to Rim or RO..I know it's each to their own,but I just find it slightly contradictory.
By the way is Jonestown after the peoples Cult..or the BrianJones Town Massacre.
Banned reason: your an asshole
Banned by: Head1

Offline maxxblue

Jonestown..yes I know that but what I find odd are some of the other lads who 'bang on' about cleanliness this and "I wouldn't do OWO" and yet are quite happy to Rim or RO.

Just as odd as lads who go for OW and no RO until they've got to know the WG then go for OWO and RO.  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

Offline tynetunnel

I think that possibly the OP had been on the sherry!  :crazy:

Offline Bonker

Is yada yada yada the sound a EG's pussy make when you lick it too fast?

Offline Plan R

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just need to add a 'dickhead OP' element to this diagram...

Offline Boomerang17

Haha didnt know you could get banned for being a dickhead!

Offline Knucklehead

I used to enjoy old admin’s reasons for banning, this one made me chuckle, glad to see a bit of humour back.