Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG encounters while working  (Read 1533 times)

Offline charlie637

A very well known WG in the northern scene keeps coming into my work with her partner. I’m convinced she has recognised me. Even though I try to avoid eye contact. Not much you can do. Luckily Ive not had to interact with her. Anyone else have such a situation?

Offline The_Don

A very well known WG in the northern scene keeps coming into my work with her partner. I’m convinced she has recognised me.

Not a W/G you currently reviewed I see.

Offline Liverpool

A very well known WG in the northern scene keeps coming into my work with her partner. I’m convinced she has recognised me. Even though I try to avoid eye contact. Not much you can do. Luckily Ive not had to interact with her. Anyone else have such a situation?

She's hardly going to start asking you "when are next coming round to see me? Shall I have a clear out so you can do me up the wrong 'un?" in front of her partner or people who don't know she's a WG. You're being overly paranoid.

Offline hungrypunt

and you decided to start this thread even though you had posted the same in the other thread.
attention seeker ?

how do you ignore someone on this forum ?

Offline The_Don

and you decided to start this thread even though you had posted the same in the other thread.
attention seeker ?

External Link/Members Only

how do you ignore someone on this forum ?

Profile > Modify Profile  > Buddies/Ignore List >  Edit Ignore List > Add the member in question

mrhappypants

Do you think she might bethat well know sociopath oft reported in these here parts who preys on punters that never write reviews? You better get writing; it is a grisly and ghoclish end so I hear...

Offline hungrypunt

Profile > Modify Profile  > Buddies/Ignore List >  Edit Ignore List > Add the member in question

Cheers Don

Offline Richthescouser

I didn’t realise that was an option. Thanks so much :-)

Health and Fitness

Not a W/G you currently reviewed I see.

I wonder if the OP has ever actually booked a service provider.