Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watford Thai Girls  (Read 965 times)

Offline The888

Hi all,

There used to be a flat on the edge of Watford that housed a few Thai ladies, had a girl called Anna who was particularly good.

All of a sudden the number went dead and the profile disappeared. Perhaps they were busted and have moved elsewhere.

Anna mentioned that they also worked cambs and Peterborough.

Anyone know what happened to them? Know where they are? Anna really was a cracking punt for 100/hr.

Profile was 'seductive thai'

Cheers,

Offline Billy no mates

I remember the profile.
As I remember it comes and goes, so it may be there for say a month or two, then dissapear for another couple of months then come back.

When I had called or texted it was clear that there were a number of places being run from one phone number, I am pretty sure cambridge was one of them.

Offline The888

Thats bonsey - Anna said there were a few flats and she was moved about them all. The number I have for them is totally dead, so looks like the number has been cycled as well.

The flat was a bit of a dive - was hoping they have been busted and were just moving flats, but it's been a few months now.

Nope - that's not the Anna i was thinking of. She was tiny, small boobs, very tight....

Offline billyrider

Hi guys

I think I know the place, modern block, ground floor flat right?

If it is the one they operated from Watford, Cambridge, Peterborough and Canary Wharf. A crew of girls circulated via each place.

I heard they were charging girls 50% but then changed to wanting cash upfront etc. After I heard that the places seemed to disappear.

Shame as they had some crackers however services were always limited and extras were often sought.

Offline Billy no mates

Yeah, the place in Watford, I am talking about was a ground floor flat (no.5 I think, won't mention the name of the block).

Offline The888

That's it mate - no.5.

Anna was the best in my view, then another girl (forgot her name). Some were ropey, I just txt ahead and if Anna was on I'd head down.

40quid 15 or 100hr. Anna was all Inc. CIM etc. Tiny little things didn't mind me picking her up banging her against the wall. Had a very memorable hour  with her....literally nothing left. Empty afterward.

Shame....there was always some EE fella in the background, Boris or something, but the 'madame' was English.

Let's hope they reappear.....but perhaps not.

You lads know of anything else as good in the area?

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  They went a while ago they where close to being the " Thai Queens" of Watford hint of address there lads :D :D

I had quite a few cheapys there which seemed great value they always gave great service and did not clock watch . :drinks: :drinks:

Place was a bit crappy though I never saw a Boris always an older thai woman in back ground ...You cant beat a tight thai in cowgirl mode :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline billyrider

Likewise never came across anyone but the Thai madam taking the calls. I'm sure they'll turn up again soon enough.

Definitely had some fun but often it was just business and the time was sponsored by Accurist.