Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Partyy Girl - Edinburgh  (Read 357 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7392271) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Stevencox

External Link/Members Only

Decent location, shower is very small.

1 hour incall, £120 + £20 for OWO.

100% the girl in the pics, looks great in person and tits are much better looking as well. Very happy with what I saw.

Services don’t match the looks unfortunately, started with OWO which was OK to be fair and probably best part of meet. Into reverse oral and she legit sat and text on her phone the full time. Got her to suck me hard and banged away in CG and mish where again could see her trying to look at her phone the whole time and just low effort, especially in CG where she put me in and just sat still, weirdest moment I’ve had in a booking for sure, takes a good pounding in doggy and mish though and allows proper entry. Got her to wank me to a finish after a while then into the worst massage I’ve had, one hand massaging and one on her phone. Showered after and left thinking whether this was negative or neutral, ultimately decided neutral as comms were good and the price is low for a P&D.