Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sycamore Gap tree Northumberland  (Read 2668 times)

Online Jonestown

« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 08:23:48 pm by Jonestown »

Online timsussex

Finally two men have been charged

External Link/Members Only

not sure if either had been mentioned before but IIRC the previous suspects were 60 and 16 years old so not these guys
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 04:56:14 pm by timsussex »

Offline Squire Haggard

I wonder if they are low or high achievers in life. I think that I can guess. :rolleyes:

IMO they should be put in the stocks for a couple of days and pelted with eggs, rotten fruit, shit, and anything else that comes to hand.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 05:33:28 pm by Squire Haggard »

Online timsussex

I wonder if they are low or high achievers in life. I think that I can guess. :rolleyes:

Well they do come from Cumbria !

Online webpunter

IMO they should be put in the stocks for a couple of days and pelted with eggs, rotten fruit, shit, and anything else that comes to hand.

Put the stocks in sight of the local wethies, so the high achievers can see what they are missing
No pelting them with shit, set up the stocks with some bog seats above them
People can donate to a local charity to take part
I'd pay & prepare the evening before with a madras & ten pints of Nelson

Offline petermisc

Finally two men have been charged

External Link/Members Only

not sure if either had been mentioned before
They may only just have been charged, but they were arrested back in October, so have been suspected of it for some time now.

Will be interesting to find out WHY they did it.  Not exactly the kind of thing you do on the spur of the moment after a pint or two.  Perhaps they had some kind of grudge against tourists (a not uncommon sentiment where I now live).

Offline Squire Haggard

Put the stocks in sight of the local wethies, so the high achievers can see what they are missing
No pelting them with shit, set up the stocks with some bog seats above them
People can donate to a local charity to take part
I'd pay & prepare the evening before with a madras & ten pints of Nelson
I'll make mine a madras as well.  :drinks:

You should be in charge of the Ministry of Justice.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
They may only just have been charged, but they were arrested back in October, so have been suspected of it for some time now.

Will be interesting to find out WHY they did it.  Not exactly the kind of thing you do on the spur of the moment after a pint or two.  Perhaps they had some kind of grudge against tourists (a not uncommon sentiment where I now live).
They aren't from the area though, they're from Cumbria, the other side of the country and there's far more tourists visit the Lake District.

Don't suppose we'll ever find out why.

Offline scutty brown

Trial scheduled for May, so I guess maybe we'll find out then

Offline JontyR

I don't know if this was mentioned at the time but I still reckon they may have been "inspired" by the destruction of the Crooked House pub in the weeks previous. There was a lot of publicity around the destruction of iconic local sights and some folks wanted to be responsible for the cause of similar consternation. Bet they didn't consider that any fame would cause them to be caught and tried.

Online webpunter

I don't know if this was mentioned at the time but I still reckon they may have been "inspired" by the destruction of the Crooked House pub in the weeks previous. There was a lot of publicity around the destruction of iconic local sights and some folks wanted to be responsible for the cause of similar consternation. Bet they didn't consider that any fame would cause them to be caught and tried.

The wannabee cunts involved in the Crooked House destruction have to foot the bill for the reconstruction
So wifey is gonna go quiet on her insta look at me & love page
Their Urban wrapped new Defender i doubt will be around for long
& hubby has got form for planning violations
Such is the public interest on this pub the planning department at the Councils every move will be scrutinised
Hopefully hubby & wifey will be bankrupted, wifey better get botox lip stuff done whilst she can afford it  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

The wannabee cunts involved in the Crooked House destruction have to foot the bill for the reconstruction
So wifey is gonna go quiet on her insta look at me & love page
Their Urban wrapped new Defender i doubt will be around for long
& hubby has got form for planning violations
Such is the public interest on this pub the planning department at the Councils every move will be scrutinised
Hopefully hubby & wifey will be bankrupted, wifey better get botox lip stuff done whilst she can afford it :lol:
She may need it for sucking all the cock she's going to do trying to earn some cash  :D

I'm sure the bloke involved previously had another "Fire" or something at another property so that will be getting looked at again too  :drinks:

Online webpunter

She may need it for sucking all the cock she's going to do trying to earn some cash  :D

I'm sure the bloke involved previously had another "Fire" or something at another property so that will be getting looked at again too  :drinks:

:lol:
A dodgy pair
The planning departments & rozzers will be paying a lot of interest in them
They will have had plans to demolish the building to redevelop it houses whatever
I remember reading that the fire was suspicious
Perhaps why they wanted to flatten it sharpish without letting the council know
The rozzers will be finding out who their accomplices are & under pressure it wont take much for one of them to sing like a canary
One place for the rozzers to start will be the demolition company, asking them questions
& if no responses intimating if they'd like a HMRC tax & VAT visit
Arson is a serious charge, especially when its on a property much loved & famous for being wonky
Talk about not being able to 'read the room', this pair of try to get rich quick tossers haven't been able to 'read the pub'
The locals will know who they are & give em some grief, a key down the side of their wrapped matt [dark grey IIRC] Urban defender i wonder how that happened

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What amazes me is the resources that the police put in to protect a tree and a pub… :unknown: :unknown:
I do wish they would put as much resources in to protect real crimes.

Online webpunter

What amazes me is the resources that the police put in to protect a tree and a pub… :unknown: :unknown:

It didn't take them long to catch the pub demolishers
I doubt very much if that many rozzers on the sycamore gap
A process of eliminating suspects so they can see the wood from the trees  ;)

IMO its positive PR
That perps will get caught most likely
Well unless you happen to be a paedo hiding behind the gates of Buck Palace

Offline mh

Trial scheduled for May, so I guess maybe we'll find out then

It must be a first hearing for May. Surely it would be impossible for the trial to start in May! Some trials are taking 2+ years to get into court following charging.

Offline chrishornx

Well they do come from Cumbria !

So did Wordsworth, Ruskin and Potter

Offline yandex

What exactly is a 'real crime' in this day and age?

I'd agree about the pub, it was a dead concern before being demolished so probably not a great loss to the community. I do think though, that the people involved should face the consequences of acting illegally and if that means a police investigation, so be it.

The tree on the other hand; that brought a lot of tourists into the area (you may argue that's a bad thing which is fair enough) and as a high profile 'crime' probably deserves a reasonable investigation which is needed for a prosecution to have a decent chance of sticking. I'd guess the motivation will come out and turn out to be some type of dispute with the National Park authorities.

As for investigating real criminals for real crimes - the Michelle Mone thing involving £millions has gone conveniently quiet, whilst Angela Raynor is attracting a bit of police attention for her thing involving £hundreds. I'll leave it there as any further would turn political very quickly.

Offline chrishornx

As for investigating real criminals for real crimes - the Michelle Mone thing involving £millions has gone conveniently quiet, whilst Angela Raynor is attracting a bit of police attention for her thing involving £hundreds. I'll leave it there as any further would turn political very quickly.

`Michelle Mone case hasn't goneconveniently quiet at all, she is being investigated by the NCA and has had £75m assets frozen, it just takes time. The Rayner case is also being investigated and nothing new in the press for 3 weeks whilst police investigate

Offline Malvolio

With regards to the pub, why wouldn't you consider arson a serious crime?