Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SouthEastMegan - Bognor Regis  (Read 1315 times)

Mr Shack

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, this punt happened about a month ago but I have only recently joined UKpunting, and seeing as this WG does not have a review on here yet I have decided to do a review, this is also my first review, so some fb on my review style would be nice.

I saw her for 1 hr incall at her place, I got the train, but she still let me know about where a good place to park a car would be, which is just down the road from her place (less then a 3 min walk). It was about a 15 min walk from the station. Unfortunately she did not give me a number to ring for house number, but told that she would phone me just before the start of the booking. I got there a bit early so I took a walk around the block, thankfully she did phone me on time, and told me to go round the back of her house, this was a bit unnerving as what
if I got the wrong house!

Anyway on to her, it is her in the photos however she is defo not a size 10 like stated more like a 8, she does have some very minor scars on her stomach. Her looks are very nice about a 7/10, body 6/10 (as I am not really a fan of sizes 10s or lower) tits are quite nice if you are into fake ones. Profile says 41 Im thinking a bit older but not by much like 2 , 3 years tops. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Started with a chat to break the ice for about 5 mins then when upstairs, I asked to use the shower first. Started with owo, and kissing (if you are a fan of DFK then you will be disappointed as it was only closed lip kissing, so I gave up kissing her in the end)  which was good then moved on to her on top, (she felt really tight, I made a comment on this and she admitted to doing clamping, not that I minded as it can take me a good while to cum)  mish and doggy, tried to do her lying on her stomach but found that she was to thin to do it well, so gave up and carried on with doggy, had a breather with more owo, then another round of fucking, and then about 10mins of me wanking to cum on her tits which I did therefore ending the booking. Did try earlier in the booking for cim and/or facial but no luck. She does make a lot of noise and seems to enjoy it (more likely is a good actress) does a bit of dirty talk as well.   

All most spent two hours with her, which she was fine with that as long as it did not hit the two hour mark otherwise I would of had to pay for another hour (which is totally fair) only stay for that long as I did not feel satisfied by having not cummed and she told me that I could go over as long as I did not go over the next hour mark or I would have to pay again. 

Would I visit again? Yes but only as a plan B, she was Ok not great but not bad, I am putting this as a positive due to her allowing me to stay for almost an hour more.

Positive points:
Discrete area.
Pretty good looking.
Let me stay for longer then the booking was.
Was not a mechanical punt.

Neutral point:
Comms where good, other then the aforementioned no number to ring.   
Clamping. I am ok with this as I can find it hard to cum, however others will not be.

Negative point:
No DFK.
Size not being as stated.