Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh Victoria - Chorley  (Read 5399 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5737028) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7305928) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Fwp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration 1 hour. cost £130.

The meeting took place last year, a couple of months ago probably – only just realise I had not done a review. I knew I’d be in the Chorley area on that particular day so seeing as how she had good reviews on here I thought I’d see if she was available. She was and it did not take long to arrange a mutually agreeable time via Aw email.

Followed her instructions on the day, and parked up nearby. Rang her to let her know and she talked me in from there as she wanted me to go to the back door. Not hard to find but did make it easier talking me in rather than just instructions via text.

She met me at the back door and straight into a good kissing session – a great start. I needed a shower so broke off and she showed me the way and went off to stash the cash. It does not look like she lives in the ground floor flat and it’s a bit sparse, but fit for purpose and it all seemed clean enough to me including the shower.
Once showered we met up again in the bedroom, she was wearing some sexy red number, which frankly I just wanted to get her out of to get a better view of her body. Her profile looks to me to be pretty accurate, she might be a slightly large size 12, it’s always difficult to be certain, but she has a lovely body, great skin and nice tits that fit with her body size and shape, very responsive nipples which I always thing is nice. All round a very nice physical package with a friendly personality. I felt I was in for a pleasant time.

Quickly onto the bed and I’m a bit hazy now about the order of events, but we spent plenty of time kissing, cuddling and exploring each other with hands and tongues, I loved her tits, especially her responsive nipples and she seemed happy enough for me to play and suck on them for a while. Oral on me was ok, not the greatest but pleasant enough and when I returned to favour she was surprisingly moist, very clean and lovely taste. Carried on for a while before moving to 69; she said I’d made her ‘cum’, whether true or not I don’t know, but good for the ego either way. Eventually we moved to the main event, condom on and sex in missionary so we could kiss at the same time. I always find that really sexy and so did not last long before I was close, so off with the condom and straight into her mouth I went for oral to completion. She swallowed the lot, good girl.

I remember she also gave me a massage with some pleasant smelling oil, but I can’t remember whether that was at the start or end, just to use up my hour.

She went off to use a mouth wash before returning and getting back on the bed where we carried on kissing and chatting until time was up.

All in all a very pleasant VFM meeting with a nice friendly girl who seemed eager to please. Would I return? I might if in the area, but I don't think I'd make a special journey as plenty of others to see. Actually writing this is actually making me think, it would be nice to play with that body again - so you never know!

Offline Heph

I've been gripped by the idea that she's a posh girl - but have a mystery hunch that that's a very elastic and relative word - Penelope Keith is posh -
... what was your view?

Online Fwp

She's  a nice lass, seems bright and pleasant enough, but I wouldn't say she is posh. Nor would I suggest she's 'common' whatever that means. Not sure that really helps.

Offline Heph

She's  a nice lass, seems bright and pleasant enough, but I wouldn't say she is posh. Nor would I suggest she's 'common' whatever that means. Not sure that really helps.

It helps, thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline Bustydusty

I’d say she’s well spoken - sounded pretty good when she asked me to give her “a good hard pounding” :D

Offline Heph

I’d say she’s well spoken - sounded pretty good when she asked me to give her “a good hard pounding” :D

What I want to know is 'Posh for Chorley' (IE Croston), or posh, as in Derek Nimmo?

Offline Stiltskin

Q. You say you are posh. Are you just posh for Chorley?    A. I'm originally from Oxford x

Oxford is far from posh, so I wouldn't expect Joanna Lumley.

Online nuggett70

i saw her recently and have reviewed, she is certainly not a snob and I never really thought she was posh tbh! She was polite and well spoken........................and fit!

Offline Heph

Q. You say you are posh. Are you just posh for Chorley?    A. I'm originally from Oxford x

Oxford is far from posh, so I wouldn't expect Joanna Lumley.

Yes, Oxford has a pretty strong 'gurt lush' contingent. It does also have a posh crew too.