Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim and tiny chested around Portsmouth  (Read 1842 times)

vogelcrystal

Usually a London punter, but in Portsmouth for a while now.  I've spent a good few hours trawling reviews and AW in the search of a shortlist... the shortlist is rather... short:

- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ (but a bit far away)
- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (looks a bit pricey)

I'm pretty vanilla in my tastes (in terms of what I get up to), and the kind of girl who's really going to do it for me is going to be tiny (size 6ish) lithe, firm, with small breasts (32A ish).

I'm cool with travelling up to 30-45 mins in any direction, for the right opportunity.

If anyone can offer some feedback on the above, and, ideally, some more leads, I'd be much obliged.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:16:27 pm by vogelcrystal »

Offline nigel4498

Lana lust is in Southampton today and tomorrow, not 32a though, she is the best around here.
Check out her AW number in the search bar for reviews. :hi:

vogelcrystal

Yep, I've contacted her and am hopeful of a meeting - she sounds really excellent, and if she's as good as you say, she might be the regular I need!

I do subscribe to smaller is better, but it's not everything!

vorian

She might be big for your tastes as she is a size 8 and 32c but imo can't go wrong with Hayley, well reviewed by various punters on UKP and ten minutes from Portsmouth.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Arko

Absolutely agree with Nigel. Definitely try Lana. She will be in Southampton from tomorrow till Friday. She is really worth a try.
Top experience. But she is more like 34B and I would say size 10(not good with sizes though) and has these delicious curves.

Good luck :hi:

Offline Arko

Or like Vorian suggested Hayley is really good as well  :rolleyes:

vogelcrystal

Thanks chaps - enjoyed Lana very much today.  All I could hope for from a session.  Definitely more curvaceous than usual, but utterly gorgeous.  Of course I'll probably still try a few others, but she's a keeper, I think!

So - any readers still have recommendations for a real waif, let me know!

Offline Arko

Really glad you enjoyed Vogelcrystal  :hi: As I mentioned before she is a bit more curvaceous than your preference. She is very addictive though. She has been on my 'to do' list for the past two years every time I am in the area.

Offline nigel4498

Glad you had a good time, amazing girl.
Charlottes Web, know she is a bit price but is right up your street.

vogelcrystal

Charlottesweb looks lovely, but insisted she wouldn't do an incall unless I had feedback on AW.  I've never booked through AW - always book with the WG directly... so no dice.  Frustrating, as she looks rather fine.