Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaJohnson  (Read 1114 times)

gheema

Thinking of seeing her this week - ayone offer opinions?

External Link/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

wow....she looks gorgeous :drinks:
looks like you'll have to TOFTT  :cool:

touch.and.go

And I was just getting my HL under control. :crazy:

Offline mattylondon

Thinking of seeing her this week - ayone offer opinions?

External Link/Members Only
She's very, very cute but I don't pay this English or British 'premium', I'm afraid.

I can find equal or better quality for much less and I care not what language comes out of her mouth whilst punting her! I can't fault her looks, mind you!

touch.and.go

She's very, very cute but I don't pay this English or British 'premium', I'm afraid.

I can find equal or better quality for much less and I care not what language comes out of her mouth whilst punting her! I can't fault her looks, mind you!

On average I have had better punts with english girls than EE girls. There are some exceptions but on average that's my experience - but £200 is right at the budget ceiling

Offline mattylondon

On average I have had better punts with english girls than EE girls. There are some exceptions but on average that's my experience - but £200 is right at the budget ceiling
Can't say I've noticed that, even at the higher prices I've paid in the past but all of our experiences are different, I guess. I think we'd probably agree that girl is fit though!

touch.and.go

Can't say I've noticed that, even at the higher prices I've paid in the past but all of our experiences are different, I guess. I think we'd probably agree that girl is fit though!

Oh yeah - she looks very fuckable :D

fabbian von minky

£200 for an hour  :( hope she spends some of it on getting her hair done ohh and some new stockings might be better then the ones shes wearing with ladders in,,,                   save your money that aint a £200 punt.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 09:27:50 am by fabbian von minky »