Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lucy - Preston  (Read 2050 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5737028) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7305928) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tankengine48

External Link/Members Only

I have had the phone number for Lucy for some time but never managed to arrange a meet as our mutual availability was always at odds.  She was based at Preston Docks but the lease on her flat was up at the beginning of the year so she moved out and she took down her AW profile. A couple of reviews on here suggested she might start doing out-calls only or in-calls from a hotel once Covid allowed.

Anyway a good few months ago I sent her a text asking if she was still working.   Sometime later I got a reply saying she was only seeing regulars and when was I thinking of.  Having not seen her before I wasn't a 'regular' but date/time agreed by text and full postcode given.  She was working from her home which is outside of Preston.

Park up near by and text to say I was there.  Couple of minutes later get house number etc. Door opened as soon as I knocked.  Dressed as requested very attractive young woman. Door closed and we start kissing, always a good sign, she enjoys a good snog.  From my memory of her AW photographs I had a vision of her with long black hair.  That's probably a wig, as she has shorter light brownish hair now.  Also a little extra weight around the middle (lock down tummy?) Anyway still a very nice package. 

Upstairs to the bedroom she uses.  Funds handed over, £130 for an hour.  She goes off to stash, comes back in and we continue kissing. Clothes soon discarded as we lay on the bed.  Really nice body, natural boobs that are a good size for her body shape, with responsive nipples.  OWO and RO, then 69 were the order of the day for the next 15/20 mins.  All nice and fresh, absolutely no hygiene issues.  PPE on and all the usual positions.  Lucy is shorter than me (pos 5' 3" ish) anyway standing doggy was really good with her bent over the bed.

I wanted CIM and swallow so off with the rubber and more OWO and RO followed.  Eventually the deed was gone and Lucy swallowed the lot. Good girl.  We laid back and cuddled and chatted for the remaining 10 mins.

Only down side for me is she 'cums' a bit too easily and quickly for my liking.  Accompanied  by, I believe, fake noises of appreciation it took the shine off the meeting a little.  Or maybe my performance has improved with age  ;)

Acid test, would I return?  Probably, but I have quite a long HL to get through first  :yahoo:

Offline george r

Offline Tankengine48

No because she has taken it down as she says she is just seeing regulars at the moment. No doubt it will reappear as and when her regulars start to dwindle in number

Online wavertreeguy

Nice review Tanks,
i had arranged Lucy to come to mine last year just before lock down hit again, but the date we arranged was just after restrictions hit, so it got cancelled, by me i add, she was still up for driving to mine, but i didn't want her to get busted for heading up the m6. Then as you say she dropped of aw (lease etc) i assumed she had gone back south. 
When she rang me to talk about the date (number withheld but knew it was her as spot on the arranged time). she sounded great, articulate, sexy southern accent, and said she likes a lot of kissing. as i was looking for a gfe visit to mine she sounded perfect, we chatted for ages, about her circumstance for being up north etc etc, by the end of the call i felt like i knew her. Then Boz shut it down. So never happened. 
She was blonde back then and said her gallery pics were with a wig to protect her identity. think she may have gone on  work with sasha from Preston for a while.
any chance of a pm of her number? id love to catch up where we left off and see if she could still do an outcall to mine?
cheers
WTG

Offline Scotpunter

Hope she does come back to seeing others. Only ever saw her once but really enjoyed my time with her.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac