Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Teen Ayesha - Canary Wharf E14  (Read 10909 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

Part of the Young British Girls Cabal. Excellent group at sourcing nice young and attractive usually British girls born SP’s or fluent in English but services can be limited, cost extra or not  available or as described.

Face: - 8/10 Good looking girl in a girl next door way. Looks just like one of those sweet innocent Indian girls you see on the street in a large group (with or without hijab) that you’d never imagine being able to approach. Skin light wheatish brown. Very cute girl.
Body: - 8/10 slim, dress size 8, breast size B cup, about 5’3”
Distinguishing marks - Barrel piercing through left nipple. No tattoos
Attitude; 10/10 - warm, friendly, at ease, open, willing to please.
Service: 10/10 for willingness, however downgraded to 7/10 because no kissing, OWO ” eees esstra babe, I did not bother to enquire about anal which is unlikely.
Comms: - Picks up phone except when with client when Pimp handles via text
Venue: Block of flats close to East India DLR station. Door opened by a Sergei. Flat smelt of cannabis.
Amenities: Bathroom offered but no towel. Bed mattress was not covered.
Price: 140 p.h 80 for 30 mins.
Return: Yes
Recommend: Yes

Offline pepsicolaboy

Glad you had a good punt

That aw 'group' of SP has train wreck written all over it

Looks like you got lucky!

Offline horny_hunk

Have you seen anyone else from the 'Young British Girls' group as I'm interested in a young and v.attractive British born SP. Any recommendations? Particularly the most attractive?
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Phaedrus

Have you seen anyone else from the 'Young British Girls' group as I'm interested in a young and v.attractive British born SP. Any recommendations? Particularly the most attractive?

Yes I have just see my other reviews or type their aw code into the search engine. If you can’t yet access those features then just do some reviews to open them up. Subjective, but most physically attractive so far is Indian teen Aliya.

Offline horny_hunk

Yes I have just see my other reviews or type their aw code into the search engine. If you can’t yet access those features then just do some reviews to open them up. Subjective, but most physically attractive so far is Indian teen Aliya.
Yeah I'm waiting to find a good first punt, most likely with someone from Young British Girls before I make a review. Do you happen to remember how Aliya looked at all, like a resemblance to any celebrities?
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned

Offline jok32

Wasn't she known as Pakistani teen ayesha previously?

Edit indeed you even saw her before
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165128.0
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:52:44 am by jok32 »

Offline nakibajaan

Sounds more like a negative to me mate defo avoid these sort of reviews

Phaedrus

Wasn't she known as Pakistani teen ayesha previously?

Edit indeed you even saw her before
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165128.0

Whilst the name “Ayesha” is the same, this is not the same SP.

Phaedrus

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hi Sinz, clarification: This is not a previous profile. These are pictures of a different SP from the same group known as Indian Teen Aliya.

Offline Sinz

Hi Sinz, clarification: This is not a previous profile. These are pictures of a different SP from the same group known as Indian Teen Aliya.

Thanks for the clarification, both SPs have the same contact number hence the confusion.

Phaedrus

This is a completely different SP from the same group known as young teen Alice. I did not know that posting this review would require me to clarify the differences between three different SP’s  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Phaedrus

Thanks for the clarification, both SPs have the same contact number hence the confusion.

Understood. Thank you.

Offline Sinz

This is a completely different SP from the same group known as young teen Alice. I did not know that posting this review would require me to clarify the differences between three different SP’s  :thumbsdown:

This is one messed up group using the same number for different WGs, glad it is being unearthed.

Phaedrus

Unfortunately rotating between SIM card numbers when an SP retires is a common practice, this is still better than the blatant profile swapping that EE groups do. What is important is that a number is assigned to only one SP at a time which is the case with this group, so I don’t see this as a major problem. With the exception of being made to wait once for 15 minutes and  being told that there is plenty of free on street parking when there wasn’t, I have not yet had a bad experience with this group, having said that I am not too bothered about not having OWO, although if it does cost extra then that ought to be made clear on the profile, furthermore the lack of kissing on this occasion did downgrade my experience somewhat.

Offline Ozy84

Looks like your the only one on the forum who has had any sort of luck with this fuckwit group phaedrus. 🤔

Can i come with you on your next booking, ill let you have first pick?  ;)

Phaedrus

Looks like your the only one on the forum who has had any sort of luck with this fuckwit group phaedrus. 🤔

Can i come with you on your next booking, ill let you have first pick?  ;)

I’ve just read the two links below and can appreciate your scepticism.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179513.25

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187265.0

My experiences so far have been positive:

1. There has been no B&S to date in my experience. The SP in the advert is the one that you get.
2. I get access to British girls (or in the case of 1 an American) all who are University student age and finding UK or similar girls of this 18 to 21 age group is rare outside of SA, ( which is a time consuming faff), as they will not have the confidence or knowledge to go independent. The pimp is good at providing them.

Warnings:
1. Pimp written profiles of services won’t reflect accurately what you get. Don’t go expecting OWO or kissing. These may be extra or not provided at all.
2. These girls are younger and less experienced, less confident, the trade off is they will be less experienced and more squeamish (I.e. no anal) don’t expect anything more than vanilla service.
3. If the profile says that they are 18, then they are actually around 20 years old. I actually prefer this. (My ideal age is around 24, but I like South Asian SP’s and Pimp is very good at sourcing them.)

Offline horny_hunk

I’ve just read the two links below and can appreciate your scepticism.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179513.25

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=187265.0

My experiences so far have been positive:

1. There has been no B&S to date in my experience. The SP in the advert is the one that you get.
2. I get access to British girls (or in the case of 1 an American) all who are University student age and finding UK or similar girls of this 18 to 21 age group is rare outside of SA, ( which is a time consuming faff), as they will not have the confidence or knowledge to go independent. The pimp is good at providing them.

Warnings:
1. Pimp written profiles of services won’t reflect accurately what you get. Don’t go expecting OWO or kissing. These may be extra or not provided at all.
2. These girls are younger and less experienced, less confident, the trade off is they will be less experienced and more squeamish (I.e. no anal) don’t expect anything more than vanilla service.
3. If the profile says that they are 18, then they are actually around 20 years old. I actually prefer this. (My ideal age is around 24, but I like South Asian SP’s and Pimp is very good at sourcing them.)

How did External Link/Members Only fair facially? Is she as attractive as Indian teen Aliya because I'm stuck between the two..

doughslayer

How did External Link/Members Only fair facially? Is she as attractive as Indian teen Aliya because I'm stuck between the two..
me too. I want to go see and review the younger, prettier, more petite one. I get the feeling that will be Aliya, though her pics haven't changed in years and there is evidence of bait and switch in her AW feedback, to which (obviously) the pimp has responded with profanity. What a stupid Sergei!

Phaedrus

I haven’t seen the one in the link that you’ve sent, so I cannot comment. Between the Ayesha in this review and Jndian Teen Aliyah, I find Aliyah more facially attractive, however Ayesha is also good looking in a more regular nice girl way and has the warmer personality of the two.

Phaedrus

me too. I want to go see and review the younger, prettier, more petite one. I get the feeling that will be Aliya, though her pics haven't changed in years and there is evidence of bait and switch in her AW feedback, to which (obviously) the pimp has responded with profanity. What a stupid Sergei!

Both Aliya and Ayesha are young, petite and pretty. Aliya is more petite than Ayesha.

Not sure which SP you are referring to here as there is no feedback in Aliya’s profile. To be clear here is the link to Aliya below. I’ve never left any SP’s from this group and aw feedback as they sort everything by phone and as a group they don’t have much feedback.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 09:38:07 am by Phaedrus »

Offline horny_hunk

I haven’t seen the one in the link that you’ve sent, so I cannot comment.
I think you mentioned in one of your reviews that you saw her while punting Aliya and that she was very facially attractive (9/10). Not sure if you remember what she looked like but if you do it would be really helpful if you could compare her looks to Aliya

doughslayer

Both Aliya and Ayesha are young, petite and pretty. Aliya is more petite than Ayesha.

Not sure which SP you are referring to here as there is no feedback in Aliya’s profile. To be clear here is the link to Aliya below. I’ve never left any SP’s from this group and aw feedback as they sort everything by phone and as a group they don’t have much feedback.

there is feedback on Aliyah's profile. Just click where it says Rating: 0 (at top centre of the page) and it shows 3 feedbacks

doughslayer

Also they had an American Indian girl for a while and I did not find her attractive as she looked mid/late 20's. But Aliyah's teen body looks right up my street.

Phaedrus

I think you mentioned in one of your reviews that you saw her while punting Aliya and that she was very facially attractive (9/10). Not sure if you remember what she looked like but if you do it would be really helpful if you could compare her looks to Aliya

Yes, you mean the Arab girl. I’ve gone back to my review of Aliyah, followed the link that I provided for the Arab girl in my review of Alisa and I can confirm that her profile is now inactive.

Phaedrus

there is feedback on Aliyah's profile. Just click where it says Rating: 0 (at top centre of the page) and it shows 3 feedbacks

Just seen the feedback, the responses are quite rude and would not endear any prospective punters.  :hi:

Phaedrus

Also they had an American Indian girl for a while and I did not find her attractive as she looked mid/late 20's. But Aliyah's teen body looks right up my street.

Yes she has a nice tight lithe body with caramel skin, very nice looking Punjabi girl. If you punt her then I look forward to your review  :thumbsup:

Offline Doombar

no kissing
OWO ” eees esstra babe, Door opened by a Sergei. Flat smelt of cannabis.
Amenities: Bathroom offered but no towel.
Bed mattress was not covered.

Sounded poor until the bed mattress not covered.  That is really unhygienic!  :bomb:

midlandz_boy88

one thing i have noticed about this group is that they say their mums are  indian and dads are pakistani.
the pimp seems to ask the girls about their dads before picking them

Offline Neil197

There still seems to be something dodgy going on with this group. I called on Monday and asked about Busty Young Teen's availability - was told she was "on her period" and back later in the week. Called just now and asked if she was available tonight, and was sent the address in E14, even though her profile says E17.
I can't be arsed driving up there for what sounds like a B&S, keen to hear anyone's thoughts?

Offline horny_hunk

Yes, you mean the Arab girl. I’ve gone back to my review of Aliyah, followed the link that I provided for the Arab girl in my review of Alisa and I can confirm that her profile is now inactive.
I think it was a different girl, you mentioned her in one of your posts here, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175885.msg1869095#msg1869095.
You were referring to this girl External Link/Members Only

Phaedrus

Sounded poor until the bed mattress not covered.  That is really unhygienic!  :bomb:

yes mate, it was pretty gross,  but the SP was nice enough and so I overlooked it, however as discussed in other reviews, the pimp does clearly read these reviews, so hopefully he’ll take note and make a change. In the past, the rooms used to have a black bin liner on the floor filled with wetwipes and condoms that looked like it was changed once a week. That’s no longer the case. However,  for 140 p.h. The least you could hope for is beds with actual bedsheets and a fresh towel.  :hi:

Phaedrus

one thing i have noticed about this group is that they say their mums are  indian and dads are pakistani.
the pimp seems to ask the girls about their dads before picking them

Standard bollocks. As most punters for South Asian SP’s are south Asian themselves, they probably say that so as to have access to both Indian, Pakistani and Bengali punters who prefer to punt “their own”. The SP who I reviewed here “Ayesha” looks pure Pakistani to me and Aliya is pure Hindu Punjabi.  :unknown:

Phaedrus

I think it was a different girl, you mentioned her in one of your posts here, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175885.msg1869095#msg1869095.
You were referring to this girl External Link/Members Only

Well identified mate, looks like the “Arab” girl has now changed to a Pakistani. It’s a sign of profile deceit which is always going to happen to profiles. What this does mean however is that the SP is more likely to be the same good looking SP. :thumbsup:

Phaedrus

There still seems to be something dodgy going on with this group. I called on Monday and asked about Busty Young Teen's availability - was told she was "on her period" and back later in the week. Called just now and asked if she was available tonight, and was sent the address in E14, even though her profile says E17.
I can't be arsed driving up there for what sounds like a B&S, keen to hear anyone's thoughts?

I’ve not been B&S by this group yet, if it’s the same SP then she is back and at a different address.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Part of the Young British Girls Cabal. Excellent group at sourcing nice young and attractive usually British girls born SP’s or fluent in English but services can be limited, cost extra or not  available or as described.

Face: - 8/10 Good looking girl in a girl next door way. Looks just like one of those sweet innocent Indian girls you see on the street in a large group (with or without hijab) that you’d never imagine being able to approach. Skin light wheatish brown. Very cute girl.
Body: - 8/10 slim, dress size 8, breast size B cup, about 5’3”
Distinguishing marks - Barrel piercing through left nipple. No tattoos
Attitude; 10/10 - warm, friendly, at ease, open, willing to please.
Service: 10/10 for willingness, however downgraded to 7/10 because no kissing, OWO ” eees esstra babe, I did not bother to enquire about anal which is unlikely.
Comms: - Picks up phone except when with client when Pimp handles via text
Venue: Block of flats close to East India DLR station. Door opened by a Sergei. Flat smelt of cannabis.
Amenities: Bathroom offered but no towel. Bed mattress was not covered.
Price: 140 p.h 80 for 30 mins.
Return: Yes
Recommend: Yes

thanks for the review - appreciated!

these three things are a massive turn off for me.

Offline horny_hunk

Well identified mate, looks like the “Arab” girl has now changed to a Pakistani. It’s a sign of profile deceit which is always going to happen to profiles. What this does mean however is that the SP is more likely to be the same good looking SP. :thumbsup:
If she changed her profile do you think it could be Bait and Switch or is it probably the same girl? Also this girl you saw, how did she compare to Aliyah, who was better looking cus I'm looking to punt either of the two

Phaedrus

If she changed her profile do you think it could be Bait and Switch or is it probably the same girl? Also this girl you saw, how did she compare to Aliyah, who was better looking cus I'm looking to punt either of the two

This group doesn’t in my experience do Bait and Switch. Assuming that we have identified the correct profile. This “Arab” girl I saw in the flat was more facially attractive than Aliyah, who I have now seen a few times. I don’t know any more than this so can’t comment more.

Phaedrus

I’ve been back to Ayesha a few times including at the new location in Camden, which is at a maisonette with two flats below (so not a good location as I imagine that the neighbours will start to complain pretty fast) she’s still a good punt imo but previous punt seemed to be becoming a bit jaded. The black bin bags are back in the room and these are filled with clean-up mess and shouldn’t be kept visible in the punting room.

Mr Pimp, is clearly present and there has only been one occasion that I’ve visited and not seen him or one his gang. I believe that this is done on purpose as a security measure.

I can confirm that I still haven’t been B&S by this group and still haven’t experienced any problems or misdescriptions so I am generally happy and will continue to punt with them.

Phaedrus

Looking at the photos, it looks like Ayesha’s profile has been recycled. Skin tone is different, hair is different, hands are a different shape. New tattoos. It’s a new girl here. Same name. I haven’t visited the new girl yet.

Mr Pimp if you are reading, then best practice is to set up a new aw profile for a new service provider. This will help your groups reputation. If I hadn’t come in here, your group would be accused of Bait and Switch which is something that I have defended your group from in the past. At the very please change the name from “Ayesha” to something else like “Deepa” so as not to confuse returning clients.

Offline Youknowmyname007

Looking at the photos, it looks like Ayesha’s profile has been recycled. Skin tone is different, hair is different, hands are a different shape. New tattoos. It’s a new girl here. Same name. I haven’t visited the new girl yet.

Mr Pimp if you are reading, then best practice is to set up a new aw profile for a new service provider. This will help your groups reputation. If I hadn’t come in here, your group would be accused of Bait and Switch which is something that I have defended your group from in the past. At the very please change the name from “Ayesha” to something else like “Deepa” so as not to confuse returning clients.

The reason they recycle profiles is to save money.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Online magnetico

The reason they recycle profiles is to save money.
Money on what? It's free to create profiles no?
I guess that they recycle profiles to stay in the hotlists of punters.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Money on what? It's free to create profiles no?
I guess that they recycle profiles to stay in the hotlists of punters.

May also mean they don't need to have multiple emails accessing multiple accounts - which I think AW block that IP address for suspicious activity. Could be wrong though.

Offline Cumberland

LOL at Aliya’s (pimps) AW page answers....

Q. Are you really Indian?   A. Yes, my mum is Indian and my dad is a Paki.
Q. Do you do Bareback?    A. Fuck off

midlandz_boy88

LOL at Aliya’s (pimps) AW page answers....

Q. Are you really Indian?   A. Yes, my mum is Indian and my dad is a Paki.
Q. Do you do Bareback?    A. Fuck off

nearly all the indian girls in this group have a Pakistani dad. group name also changed. the girls do look hot in there pics though, as long as they are genuine indian/Pakistani who cares about the b & s profiles.

Offline James

soz to bring old thread
heres new profile i have been searching and cracked the profile reviews, pic is same of her faceing mirror
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

soz to bring old thread
heres new profile i have been searching and cracked the profile reviews, pic is same of her faceing mirror
Good spot   :thumbsup:

I have seen few girls from this group and mostly it's hit and miss for me.

This group was involves in profile swapping and b&s. I agree with other points made by OP that this Pimp was good in sourcing some young good looking south Asian SPs.

Offline NuruGuru

soz to bring old thread

that's not the same photo - quite similar I agree - but not the same photo...