Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tatooed Sophie - Queensway  (Read 1381 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ivey444

Tatooed.Sophie
External Link/Members Only
Amazing GFE
30 mins incall, Queensway
£90
Originally was looking for an hour at £130 but due to work commitments she could only manage 30 mins.

Booking/Comms
No issues, contacted the day before on AW asking what her availability was the next day. She asked me to text or call her the next morning, I texted her and received an immediate response so organised the time straight away.

Venue
Good, discreet hotel, room was out of the way in a corner of one of the floors.

The Girl
Very good looking with some beautiful tattoos and piercings as seen in the pictures on AW. She really does have a stunning body, very petite and light.

The service.
Very friendly welcoming when i walked into her room, has a Welsh accent which i personally find very attractive. Chatted for a couple minutes before lying down next to her on her bed, where we engaged closely and had an amazing DFK session. This was the most real to GFE i have ever had as a punt and she seemed extremely into it.
After that she provided OWO, then went to giving her oral which she responded to well, and then back to some more OWO.
I then told her i couldn't wait any longer and needed to fuck her, so she went on all fours and had sex in doggy. As she lay down and i was pounding her from behind we engaged in some more DFK.
Finally finished with reverse cowgirl where I came hard inside of her

She provided an amazing GFE so if this is what you are looking for I highly recommend Sophie

One neutral/Negative for some is that she doesn't allow fingers but apart from that was exactly the service i was looking for.

Tim20

Cheers for the review. Good to see another positive for her and top of my hotlist. Had some correspondence With her yesterday and she's away for two weeks.