Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh.tattoo.sophie - Tottenham court road  (Read 2608 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online HighHeelLover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met this little pocket recently during her short tour of London.

1st thing I must say is she can be tricky to get hold of. Best way is to call her on the day as she doesn't accept advance bookings. Tried calling in advance but she told me to call on the day. So called on the day and no answer. Received a txt from her within 10mins. Called her back and arranged a date.

Due to the extreme weather Sophie did say she was only accepting 15/30mins appointments due to the hot weather and her room was like an oven. Settled for 30mins. £80 for 30mins

Her hotel was just off Tottenham Court Road. Tubes were hot so got off at warren st n walked in hopes it be cooler. Big mistake by the time I walked to the hotel I was sweating. Gave Sophie a call to get the room number n she directed me to her room on the 12floor.

Made my way in. Past reception no problems.

The girl. So texted Sophie on route saying if it was really as hot as she said it was in her room I wouldn't mind if she greeted me naked.. was greeted by Sophie in full lingerie and heels. Her details are very accurate. 5ft 2 curvy size 8.she been going gym.. not fully gym toned yet but well on its way.Small perky breast with piercing in both. Sophie is alternative so she has multiple tattoos and body Piercings. And what an ass!!!not too big or too small just right!Pretty girl, has face photo on her profile. Which is accurate. Welsh accent not majorly strong but still sexy imo. Really bubbly friendly girl. She wasn't lying about her room was probably hotter in her room than outside and the hotel gave her a little desk fan which just wasn't really doing much.

Quick shower and straight down to business.

Started off with R/O. She was shaved clean and fresh down below so no complaints.went out this for a while.she gave great encouragement and seemed to be enjoying my efforts. She doesn't allow fingering either so had to work my tongue a little more than usual.

Conscious of the time got the suited up and started off with mish. As it's been a while since I had some action I asked her to go on top. COwgril normally helps me prolong. I read a few review of her on here before hand and she seems to have this move where you sit on the edge of the bed and she has one leg on the bed and one on the floor and bounces away cowgirl that way. My initial thoughts was that she could be quite robotic and just works through her set of moves. But whatever doubt I had was wrong. She very natural and everything went at my pace and with me leading. Back to cowgirl.. she ask me to be on the edge of the bed and and position her self one leg on one leg off the bed. This actuall offer a great view of me being inside her. She processed to bounce and twerk herself on me. Normally not a fan of cowgirl but this was something differnent. She ass was the right size and proportion to add to the thrust when she was bouncing. Was good sight to watch and felt good. She knew how to use her body... had to chance positions as this working me up quite unexpectedly. Moved to standing by the window as both starting to feel the heat. Moved over to mirror and watched myself pound away at her from behind. Wasn't too long before unloads into the mac.

Had a quick rest and some chit chat. Was nice talking to her. Really friendly girl easy to talk too. Just a shame couldn't have an hr with her as she is fun girl had a laugh with her would have liked round two but due to time and the hotel not having air con.

Had to have a other shower before leaving, was not rushed out the door. Said my goodbyes left a happy lad.

Would defo love to see again hopefully for a full hr nxt time she back in London as she tours a lot. Overall really fun girl knows how to use her body, enjoys sex and if you like the alternative look amd want a pocket rocket she the one for you.

Online Cunning Punt

My initial thoughts was that she could be quite robotic and just works through her set of moves. But whatever doubt I had was wrong... she ask me to be on the edge of the bed and position her self one leg on one leg off the bed.

Well that is her standard move, along with the odd doggy position that limits penetration so your initial thoughts were right.

And no excuse for a seasoned prossie who tours a lot, including that area, to have a baking hot room.  :thumbsdown:

Glad you enjoyed, though, and thanks for posting the detailed review.

mrhappypants

And no excuse for a seasoned prossie who tours a lot, including that area, to have a baking hot room.  :thumbsdown:

+1