Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: welsh.tattoo.sophie of Heathrow  (Read 2791 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Easy booking.  Sent a note on AW and I confirmed by phone.  Then we texted.  Got hotel in advance and room when outside. 1 hour £140.

Met in a Heathrow Hotel with easy parking at the bowling alley.  I think you can park at the hotel but I prefer the short walk.  Room fit for purpose and she nicked extra towels!

Nice looking girl.  Fuck bunny.  And yes lots of tats.  Her Welsh accent turned off and on but I thin she was prob'ly born there.

Warm greeting.  Lot of play.  Extended OWO and 69. So-so kissing - the only partial negative.  Nice to fuck in several positions. Nice to chat during break.  Round 2 just as good.  She had to work hard for round 2 and there was no negative vibe from this.

Will return if our paths cross again.

Mikestone

Have seen Sophie 4 times now, most reciently in South Croydon. She has never let me down, always warm natured, smiling and willing to please. She tours a lot in Reading these days but hopefully get to see her in London soon.

Offline m21kent

Her profile mentions no fingering, is she ok receiving oral do you know?