Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Tattoed Sophie bristol  (Read 2395 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blue Suede Goo

External Link/Members Only

Saw her at a hotel near Templemeads.
No problem with communications or directions.

Was disappointed with her looks when I arrived as she had put on a lot more timber and was no where near as attractive as her AW profile suggested. More of an annoyance than a reason to walk though at that time.
Very friendly girl with a bubbly personality.

Showered and got down to it.
She charges £90 for a half hour with limited services which is listed on her profile to be fair to her.
However, I don't think her performance justifies such a price.

OWO was ok. I didn't go down on her cause I noticed she had wet hair when I arrived but her body smelled of sweat up close.
Good job I didn't cause she bled/came on when we started fucking
  :(

she clearly trades on her profile looks and AW reviews.
I wouldn't recommend her and wouldn't return.

A negative for me as she should charge less for such a limited service.
There are much better WGs out there.

I'm also dubious as to whether she had come on before the punt.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

Smelly and working while on the blob  :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Offline mrdiamond77

Not good to read that.  I came close to seeing her not long ago but booking fell through due to work commitments.  This has put me off.  Thanks for the review.   :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Working on the blob is unforgiveable.  :vomit: :scare:

However, having seen her in November, I'm not entirely surprised. While fortunately she wasn't 'on' when I met her, her service and attitude was poor - barely any FK and refused to do OWO or any sexual positions apart from her rather awkward ones that let her control penetration, keeping to a minimum.  :thumbsdown:

She might have been a good SP once but she is clearly jaded and no longer gives a shit about her clients - those who pay her high rates.
My review is on the link but here anyway for reference.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121026.0

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 10:02:20 pm by Cunning Punt »