Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tattooed.sophie (Queensway - W2)  (Read 3601 times)

42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < old profile for linking reviews

This is review External Link/Members Only for me it was a very positive one. Thus, I like to thank those who reviewed Sophie before   :hi:

Services:
Kissing
FK
OWO
Hand job
Hotdogging (to pop)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £130 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's. Sophie, English is good.

Location: Hotel with easy access, to the lifts and uppers floors. Room small size.
Good bed, clean and fit for use (IMO). Bathroom, shower and toilet with limited toiletries.
Permit zones Mon-Sun 08:00 - 22:00 outside or 10 min walk; Mon-Sat = 08:30 -18:30, Sun 08:30 - 13:30.
Pay and display not far away. Also note CC, may apply (depending on day and time of travel).
Tube = Queensway less than a 4 mins walk. Or Bayswater, less than a 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: YES

Pictures: are fair to good, no photoshop (IMO)

The girl: Medium to Brown hair, size 6-8 is fair, 5 foot 2, in her 20s.
Real tits (A cup), nice A$$ (IMO) and a few tattoos  :thumbsup:

Plus + Very good attitude and service (IMO) and no clock watching or rushing. Showed me a new position  :) 
She was cheeky and naughty (in a good way). With her accent, that left me with a smile on my face, long after the punt.

I will add,

She seemed very down to earth and even though her likes list is limited. She delivered her service very well, IMO.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:43:04 am by The_Don »

Offline lewishamguy

Good review Don. Saw her a while back in South Wimbledon. Good attitude, typical Welsh girl. She used to charge extra £20 for OWO which was slightly off putting.

:wacko:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < old profile for linking reviews

This is review External Link/Members Only for me it was a very positive one. Thus, I like to thank those who reviewed Sophie before   :hi:

Services:
Kissing
FK
OWO
Hand job
Hotdogging (to pop)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £130 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's. Sophie, English is good.

Location: Hotel with easy access, to the lifts and uppers floors. Room small size.
Good bed, clean and fit for use (IMO). Bathroom, shower and toilet with limited toiletries.
Permit zones Mon-Sun 08:00 - 22:00 outside or 10 min walk; Mon-Sat = 08:30 -18:30, Sun 08:30 - 13:30.
Pay and display not far away. Also note CC, may apply (depending on day and time of travel).
Tube = Queensway less than a 4 mins walk. Or Bayswater, less than a 5 mins walk.

Would I visit again: YES

Pictures: are fair to good, no photoshop (IMO)

The girl: Medium to Brown hair, size 6-8 is fair, 5 foot 2, in her 20s.
Real tits (A cup), nice A$$ (IMO) and a few tattoos  :thumbsup:

Plus + Very good attitude and service (IMO) and no clock watching or rushing. Showed me a new position  :) 
She was cheeky and naughty (in a good way). With her accent, that left me with a smile on my face, long after the punt.

I will add,

She seemed very down to earth and even though her likes list is limited. She delivered her service very well, IMO.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Good to hear she offered you a good service as she did me. :thumbsup: Thanks for the review and your others today. :thumbsup:

Offline paul_2407

Saw her last week and didn't get a chance to review but I can confirm I had pretty much the same experience. She's a lovely girl

Offline collector

Glad you enjoyed as I did during my punt with her :hi:

Offline pumps

Offline herbie007

Glad you enjoyed your time with her Don

It's been a few years since I've seen her and had a brilliant time, really got the urge to go back for some more.  :P

Offline doughboy

Saw her a few weeks ago and have to agree, she gives a great service. Good looking girl with an outstanding ass! She likes to have a laugh to, which is a bonus, as nothing worse than being uncomfortable in between boners.

Offline jichael mackson

Does she have any pussy piercings

Glad to have her back on radar will book soon

Offline kim88

^ Don't recall her having any down there when I last saw her several months ago.

She does have a bit more tattoos though compared to her old pictures, mostly around her neck.

But yeah I agree overall, she's a lovely girl. It can be somewhat difficult to get a hold of her, considering she travels often but she's definitely worth the visit :)