Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks Gorgeous  (Read 835 times)

sweetas

Cant find any reviews on here but she looks lovely and seems legit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sunil_N

Been to Olivias girls, operates like a brothel ,3,4 girls in an apartment, girl  obviously not like in photos , walked.

porgiepie

Been to Olivias girls, operates like a brothel ,3,4 girls in an apartment, girl  obviously not like in photos , walked.

thanks for clarifying Sunil. I assumed as much.. it seems these agencies or in this case (client database) although it may as well be an agency for all intents and purposes, are bogus. Other reviews on here and AW confirm a brothel like structure. For example, you go in and whichever girl is available will see you etc..

Furthermore, it doesn't help their cause that they have several romas who have reviews that they are 40 years old etc, but on the profiles listed as 20, 22 etc..

as of recently she has few reviews, and in my experience less than 12 reviews can easily be faked, and have gone to girls with seemingly legit reviews and they have been romas, one-eyes, no teeth, literally ridiculous.

quite strange though, one of their 'clients' has 127 reviews, but out of all of their listings, seems the only legit one. not sure why she doesn't just go 100% independent and forgo their commission.

In any case, i'm sticking to only brits, northern europeans and fully english speaking WG's. Also, as a rule in the North, I avoid scousers, which is ironic because this particular model says on their profile they do not see clients from liverpool, even though she is 'scouse' .