Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anushka & Sylvia: Hot Collection: Kensington: Stunning GFE  (Read 4861 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

House of Divine let me down this morning, so this was a much more expensive plan B, costing £450 against the £260 I had planned to spend. Anushka is £250, Sylvia £200.

The receptionist at Hot Collection assured me these were great girls, they certainly look good enough on screen, all services I like on offer.

Comms: Easy, panic phone call to the agency, recommendation, all done and dusted within 30 minutes.

Venue: Modern block on Warwick Road, home to many whores, near that big Tesco. The cheeky fucker of a porter asked me to sign in, giving which flat I was visiting and my name and number. He got involved in another conversation as I filled in “two hookers”, “Lucky Bastard” and “0800 mind your own fucking business”, then jumped in the lift before he returned, cunt!

The flat was spacious, at least two bedrooms, the room we used was big, with a handily placed tall mirror next to the bed which reflected the action as it unfolded.

Anushka, 23, 5’5”, slim, toned all natural size 8, a tight body we dream of [well at least I do], perfectly formed, dirty blonde, small tattoo of some script on her neck, the hottest girl in the club that all the guys dream of taking home.

External Link/Members Only

Sylvia, 25, 5’8”, generous, womanly shaped size 8 bordering on 10 with a bit of a possibly post childbirth belly, all natural, fabulous rounded arse, soft skinned, blonde, very pretty face and captivating green eyes.

The photos are indicative of who you meet, you’d have to Hugh Hefner to be anything less than impressed when you walk in.

The meet felt more like meeting a couple of birds, then getting a shag than a punt, very relaxed and unrushed, despite the fact that they greeted me in immaculate makeup, black party dresses, lingerie, stockings and heels.

We started with a chat, grope, snog which progressed into naked time featuring lots of deep kissing, oral all ways and protected sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary with the non inserted girl kissing, licking or rimming me.

I’m on a bit of a roll at the moment and managed to get both girls to cum in cowgirl, I guess it’s all about angles.

The sex was phenomenal, they got me harder than a girder, deep and sensuous with lots of groaning and moaning which felt real, particularly when my hamstring tightened up!

First money shot was a powerful on their knees by the mirror double facial, they kissed my cock and got up.

We relaxed and cleaned up then sprawled on the bed, naked and intertwined, unsurprisingly I was soon ready for round two which was similar to round one until the ending, when I stacked one on top of another and alternatively fucked them from behind and then lined them up side by side and repeated the process while finger blasting the other before spaffing copiously over their arses and backs while they looked back at me with words of encouragement and snogged each other, then I collapsed exhausted and we lay together for a few minutes kissing, stroking and getting our breath back.

Anushka went to another room to clean up as I chatted to Sylvia then we went to shower together which woke me up again and caused a break in the showering proceedings while she sucked me off in front of the bathroom mirror and I mentally patted myself on the back for totally abstaining yesterday and taking the magnesium, zinc, fish oil and d aspartic acid as I managed a hat trick load into her mouth.

I walked out back into cold realty after an outstanding time, reflecting that punts with great looking girls like these with top notch attitude and performance more than make up for the shit punts, wasted calls, searching and no shows and the memory of those two perfect very different yet perfect arses dripping in spunk will live long in the memory.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:38:40 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Online webpunter

Fuck me sideways.  YLF does indeed stand for you-lucky-******  But as mentioned previously on here - people make their own luck.  You've certainly got straight back on the bike [not suggesting that the burds are bikes] after a pair of forgettable encounters.   Your bank cash card must be worn out thru overuse
Another hilarious yet very tempting review.  I'd be patting myself all over if i managed 3 pops in an hour unaided.  Am developing a faint green tinge.  Two stunners who are well & truly up for it.  I know its their job - but where do these women come from FFS ?  Sylvia has perfect BJ lips to boot.  Even the guys @ BellEnd Road are on a roll - so good news all round

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fuck me sideways.  YLF does indeed stand for you-lucky-******  But as mentioned previously on here - people make their own luck.  You've certainly got straight back on the bike [not suggesting that the burds are bikes] after a pair of forgettable encounters.   Your bank cash card must be worn out thru overuse
Another hilarious yet very tempting review.  I'd be patting myself all over if i managed 3 pops in an hour unaided.  Am developing a faint green tinge.  Two stunners who are well & truly up for it.  I know its their job - but where do these women come from FFS ?  Sylvia has perfect BJ lips to boot.  Even the guys @ BellEnd Road are on a roll - so good news all round

Thanks mush, Anushka would not look out of place on the arm of an oligarch on a superyacht in Monaco, unfortunately for her she had a middle aged Yorkshireman hanging out the back of her off the Warwick Road!

Offline Richjimbo

Great review - thanks or sharing.  I'm now v tempted to follow ... they look stunning

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great review - thanks or sharing.  I'm now v tempted to follow ... they look stunning

Thanks Jimbo, Anushka is stunning and Sylvia very pretty, just the belly that's not that attractive, but she hides it well and is a very good looking curvy bird with great engagement.

Offline jimmycallum

Anushka looks stunning!

Yeboah, you my friend are a machine and possibly keep hot collectin in business single handedly!.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Anushka looks stunning!

Yeboah, you my friend are a machine and possibly keep hot collectin in business single handedly!.

Ha! They promote the same roster of girls most of the EE agencies offer, I use them because the receptionist knows my taste, generally steers me in the right direction and is efficient, like she was yesterday when I needed a good punt fast. A lot of fellas from here have used them after reading my reviews and a good few have avoided girls for the same reason. There are plenty of users on here who see agency girls but not that many who review them, I believe in sharing, good or bad. I've been lucky in that they have pretty consistently delivered good lasses.

georgemcg

Don't live in the UK but visiting soon and researching some recreational activity   :yahoo:
(so that is why I have not posted here before)
I've had a few duos before and they have mostly been a little disappointing - usually find that I'm paying one girl just to watch. I have enjoyed reading your (YLF) reviews and the great duos that you've had - most with girls from Hot Collection so I was thinking of blowing my budget on a duo from there.
I am a fan of being rimmed and have enjoyed duo's when one lady does this and the other takes care of other areas.
I noticed in this review and in previous reviews that you have mentioned the ladies rimming you. In this case it is listed as being £50 extra for Anushka and it is not listed on Sylivia's profile at all. So - did you receive this from both ladies and did you pay extra for this service?
Anushka looks very tempting and I could maybe stretch to £450 or 500 for both ladies but that gets very difficult with an extra £50 on top for Anushka
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 10:10:28 am by georgemcg »

Siders69

Thanks for the review and I'm delighted you have had better luck than me with HC - my last two times were "forgettable"

I do like HC though and love the fact that there is always a healthy rotation of girls

Tell me - did the girls dine on each other? Did you have to swap condoms when you stacked em up?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review and I'm delighted you have had better luck than me with HC - my last two times were "forgettable"

I do like HC though and love the fact that there is always a healthy rotation of girls

Tell me - did the girls dine on each other? Did you have to swap condoms when you stacked em up?

I saw your review of Nina, who else was no good Slider?

Yes, I've been lucky with the agency, with some notable exceptions, most notably the flip flop fatties in ten floors of whores. As a regular punter with them the receptionist looks after me these days.

The girls convincingly kissed, groped and did some boob play, no mutual motting out, not something I encouraged. No change for the stack up, by that stage we were all "in the moment", it wasn't for too long but was fucking awesome.

Offline BarryProudfoot

House of Divine let me down this morning, so this was a much more expensive plan B, costing £450 against the £260 I had planned to spend. Anushka is £250, Sylvia £200.

The receptionist at Hot Collection assured me these were great girls, they certainly look good enough on screen, all services I like on offer.

Comms: Easy, panic phone call to the agency, recommendation, all done and dusted within 30 minutes.

Venue: Modern block on Warwick Road, home to many whores, near that big Tesco. The cheeky fucker of a porter asked me to sign in, giving which flat I was visiting and my name and number. He got involved in another conversation as I filled in “two hookers”, “Lucky Bastard” and “0800 mind your own fucking business”, then jumped in the lift before he returned, cunt!

The flat was spacious, at least two bedrooms, the room we used was big, with a handily placed tall mirror next to the bed which reflected the action as it unfolded.

Anushka, 23, 5’5”, slim, toned all natural size 8, a tight body we dream of [well at least I do], perfectly formed, dirty blonde, small tattoo of some script on her neck, the hottest girl in the club that all the guys dream of taking home.

Sylvia, 25, 5’8”, generous, womanly shaped size 8 bordering on 10 with a bit of a possibly post childbirth belly, all natural, fabulous rounded arse, soft skinned, blonde, very pretty face and captivating green eyes.

The photos are indicative of who you meet, you’d have to Hugh Hefner to be anything less than impressed when you walk in.

The meet felt more like meeting a couple of birds, then getting a shag than a punt, very relaxed and unrushed, despite the fact that they greeted me in immaculate makeup, black party dresses, lingerie, stockings and heels.

We started with a chat, grope, snog which progressed into naked time featuring lots of deep kissing, oral all ways and protected sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary with the non inserted girl kissing, licking or rimming me.

I’m on a bit of a roll at the moment and managed to get both girls to cum in cowgirl, I guess it’s all about angles.

The sex was phenomenal, they got me harder than a girder, deep and sensuous with lots of groaning and moaning which felt real, particularly when my hamstring tightened up!

First money shot was a powerful on their knees by the mirror double facial, they kissed my cock and got up.

We relaxed and cleaned up then sprawled on the bed, naked and intertwined, unsurprisingly I was soon ready for round two which was similar to round one until the ending, when I stacked one on top of another and alternatively fucked them from behind and then lined them up side by side and repeated the process while finger blasting the other before spaffing copiously over their arses and backs while they looked back at me with words of encouragement and snogged each other, then I collapsed exhausted and we lay together for a few minutes kissing, stroking and getting our breath back.

Anushka went to another room to clean up as I chatted to Sylvia then we went to shower together which woke me up again and caused a break in the showering proceedings while she sucked me off in front of the bathroom mirror and I mentally patted myself on the back for totally abstaining yesterday and taking the magnesium, zinc, fish oil and d aspartic acid as I managed a hat trick load into her mouth.

I walked out back into cold realty after an outstanding time, reflecting that punts with great looking girls like these with top notch attitude and performance more than make up for the shit punts, wasted calls, searching and no shows and the memory of those two perfect very different yet perfect arses dripping in spunk will live long in the memory.

"The cheeky fucker of a porter asked me to sign in, giving which flat I was visiting and my name and number." This is another reason (excuse) why I haven't opened my punting account yet :thumbsdown: Every time I read your reviews I actually want to start this hobby :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

"The cheeky fucker of a porter asked me to sign in, giving which flat I was visiting and my name and number." This is another reason (excuse) why I haven't opened my punting account yet :thumbsdown: Every time I read your reviews I actually want to start this hobby :thumbsup:

That was a first for me Barry and is very unusual, it's all about confidence, I don't give a fuck what the porter thinks, as far as he's concerned I'm simply there to see a friend....get stuck in, take the plunge, you know you want to!

Siders69

Glad you got the best out of Nina - No fingering, DKF or even light FK was a killer for me

Ones to avoid - Eleonora, Julia & Somaya apparently (according to a couple of mates)

Am gonna explore AW for awhile I think and avoid HC for a bit

Yeboahsleftfoot

Glad you got the best out of Nina - No fingering, DKF or even light FK was a killer for me

Ones to avoid - Eleonora, Julia & Somaya apparently (according to a couple of mates)

Am gonna explore AW for awhile I think and avoid HC for a bit

Interesting - I saw Eleonora who is nothing like her photos in the notorious flip flops duo with Amira, they are both fucking shocking. Saw Julia and Somaya, years ago, not bad punts but they must both be well over 30 now, they've have been around a long time, maybe jaded now. Generally the £150 girls are poor and a good few of the more expensive ones too.

georgemcg

I posted above but took a while to appear as I'm new and so had to be checked.

Short version of what I asked - were you rimmed by both ladies and did you pay extra (Sylvia's profile doesn't list it and Anushka's says +50)?

On a separate note - not swapping condoms when you go from one to another is something I've never hear happening....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Short version of what I asked - were you rimmed by both ladies and did you pay extra (Sylvia's profile doesn't list it and Anushka's says +50)?

On a separate note - not swapping condoms when you go from one to another is something I've never hear happening....

Yes, not deep but yes, no extra. New condom when I started fucking each girl but the stack up happened naturally and would have been daft and ruin the flow to swap after a few thrusts, it's unusual but it happened for me. As with any hookers YMMV.

Yeboahsleftfoot

New? Registered in September 2015, over a month before I joined, new to contributing you mean, right?

georgemcg

New? Registered in September 2015, over a month before I joined, new to contributing you mean, right?

It's a fair point and deserves and answer - I do not live in the UK and have not lived in the UK for about 10 years (I said this in my original post) and thus only have punting opportunities in London about once per year. Last time was October last year hence why I registered for UKP at that time and I didn't really get any good leads from it - partially this might be because I was very restricted for time and so went for a more expensive agency option. Next trip is in about a week and so I've been researching. Hopefully I will get my one or two punts in this time and I'll make an effort to post my own reviews - and I'll try to make them to the same standard as yours. I've always been wary of the EE agencies and still am to some extent but your reviews are at least making consider these as an option - as you have already pointed out many Russians have a bit of a prima donna attitude but when you find a good one then they can be very good.

Thanks for all of the excellent reviews.

Yeboahsleftfoot

It's a fair point and deserves and answer - I do not live in the UK and have not lived in the UK for about 10 years (I said this in my original post) and thus only have punting opportunities in London about once per year. Last time was October last year hence why I registered for UKP at that time and I didn't really get any good leads from it - partially this might be because I was very restricted for time and so went for a more expensive agency option. Next trip is in about a week and so I've been researching. Hopefully I will get my one or two punts in this time and I'll make an effort to post my own reviews - and I'll try to make them to the same standard as yours. I've always been wary of the EE agencies and still am to some extent but your reviews are at least making consider these as an option - as you have already pointed out many Russians have a bit of a prima donna attitude but when you find a good one then they can be very good.

Thanks for all of the excellent reviews.

Fair enough George, I write my reviews as they happen and how I feel them, post on this thread when you will be here and I'll give you a steer who of the current roster of EE girls are worth a punt with a good chance of a great time.

georgemcg

Fair enough George, I write my reviews as they happen and how I feel them, post on this thread when you will be here and I'll give you a steer who of the current roster of EE girls are worth a punt with a good chance of a great time.

Thanks YBL - I'll have about an hour on this Thursday 17th and next Tuesday 22nd and each time will involve travelling in from Heathrow so close to Paddington is best but Picadilly line stations could be possible as well.
Thinkg that I have a pretty good steer from reviews already (yours especially) and so I've got a few that I was thinking about noellovesex/veronica_a from adultwork , Caroline+Zuza (HC duo), Anushka+Sylvia (HC duo) or maybe Anushka solo, Amanda+Lena (HC duo)
Also considering taking a chance on the following: Amy+Katia (HC but via Abby69 they are priced 300 for the duo), Jasmine+Freya (HC duo)
If I can then I'll punt on both days and one might be a solo mainly as the budget will not stretch to two duo's but then I could afford to spend a little more on a single girl (maybe then from a non EE agency such as Hamiltons - in the past I've used Maxes more but unfortunately seems like that is not a good option anymore)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks YBL - I'll have about an hour on this Thursday 17th and next Tuesday 22nd and each time will involve travelling in from Heathrow so close to Paddington is best but Picadilly line stations could be possible as well.
Thinkg that I have a pretty good steer from reviews already (yours especially) and so I've got a few that I was thinking about noellovesex/veronica_a from adultwork , Caroline+Zuza (HC duo), Anushka+Sylvia (HC duo) or maybe Anushka solo, Amanda+Lena (HC duo)
Also considering taking a chance on the following: Amy+Katia (HC but via Abby69 they are priced 300 for the duo), Jasmine+Freya (HC duo)
If I can then I'll punt on both days and one might be a solo mainly as the budget will not stretch to two duo's but then I could afford to spend a little more on a single girl (maybe then from a non EE agency such as Hamiltons - in the past I've used Maxes more but unfortunately seems like that is not a good option anymore)

Hi George - In my opinion: Caroline & Zuza top priority - Anushka solo = best option - Amanda & Lena - been around a looooooooong time with few breaks, possibility of burn out - Amy + Katia - possibility Abby won't book it at £300, claiming a "mistake" on the website - Jasmine & Freya will very likely be great in terms of performance - I have met Jasmine a couple of times but not Freya. Of the Max's girls - I can only recommend Alice, Amelia, Emily or Victoria. Happy punting and don't forget the reviews.

georgemcg

Hi George - In my opinion: Caroline & Zuza top priority - Anushka solo = best option - Amanda & Lena - been around a looooooooong time with few breaks, possibility of burn out - Amy + Katia - possibility Abby won't book it at £300, claiming a "mistake" on the website - Jasmine & Freya will very likely be great in terms of performance - I have met Jasmine a couple of times but not Freya. Of the Max's girls - I can only recommend Alice, Amelia, Emily or Victoria. Happy punting and don't forget the reviews.

Thanks again, couple of questions: you don't mention noellovessex/veronica_a - is that because you have not seen them or that you don't rate them? If Amy + Katia are not the advertised £300 then are Amy + Lori (the combo that you saw) a safer option (less a question more of a statement I guess).
Looking through your reviews again and at Barbara's profile I can see that she dies duos with another young Russian (Ingrid) so I might add those to my list - them both being so young and me such a dirty old bastard it could be a great match (for me at least)
Of course all this planning will probably go tits up and none of them will be available........ but I'll add the reviews on my return whatever

Offline Strikar

Some great info YBL, thank you.

Planning a return after a brief hiatus and have a question.

Anushka or Nina for an hour punt, which is the best option?

Is Anushka worth the extre £50

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks again, couple of questions: you don't mention noellovessex/veronica_a - is that because you have not seen them or that you don't rate them? If Amy + Katia are not the advertised £300 then are Amy + Lori (the combo that you saw) a safer option (less a question more of a statement I guess).
Looking through your reviews again and at Barbara's profile I can see that she dies duos with another young Russian (Ingrid) so I might add those to my list - them both being so young and me such a dirty old bastard it could be a great match (for me at least)
Of course all this planning will probably go tits up and none of them will be available........ but I'll add the reviews on my return whatever

I'm seriously considering seeing Barbara & Ingrid tomorrow, despite the fact the flat was a bit of a shithole but two young birds and as long as Barbara's eye has recovered from my facial.... I don't think you'll get Amy and anyone for £300 via Abby69. I haven't seen Noel & Veronica, they are well reviewed on here by very credible punters.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Some great info YBL, thank you.

Planning a return after a brief hiatus and have a question.

Anushka or Nina for an hour punt, which is the best option?

Is Anushka worth the extre £50

Anushka by a country mile, fully engaged, stunning, wetter than an otter's pocket....

georgemcg

I'm seriously considering seeing Barbara & Ingrid tomorrow, despite the fact the flat was a bit of a shithole but two young birds and as long as Barbara's eye has recovered from my facial.... I don't think you'll get Amy and anyone for £300 via Abby69. I haven't seen Noel & Veronica, they are well reviewed on here by very credible punters.

After looking again I would not risk Ingrid - no cim or cif and barracuda says no cob either
You might be right about Abby69 - there are several other duos at £300 but in the other cases the girls are £150 each

Offline j4247

Great intel as usual YLF. Am due to be in London maybe next week so have my eye on a couple you've reviewed. Also ingrid. If anyone sees her this week a review would be much appreciated. If I end up going first I'll make sure to do a review. Any other HC girls anyone can recommend other than those already. Cheers

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great intel as usual YLF. Am due to be in London maybe next week so have my eye on a couple you've reviewed. Also ingrid. If anyone sees her this week a review would be much appreciated. If I end up going first I'll make sure to do a review. Any other HC girls anyone can recommend other than those already. Cheers

I've booked to have a go on Crystal & Ingrid tomorrow, think I'm gonna cancel, it's the shitty flat I saw Barbara & Valentina last week and I'm concerned by lack of advertised services....

georgemcg

I've booked to have a go on Crystal & Ingrid tomorrow, think I'm gonna cancel, it's the shitty flat I saw Barbara & Valentina last week and I'm concerned by lack of advertised services....

I was thinking who would be the backups if my first choices are all unavailable - from HC I was thinking maybe Charlotte (but maybe jaded?) or Milena - either of those with Caroline or Zuza and Helen (new) - but looks like she does not duo

Offline dusty99

Damn you YBL! I'm trying to take a break from this game, but Anushka looks fantastic! I have a slight concern from when you said she left the room after round 2. Did she come back, or just bail? I've had experiences in the past of girls faffing-about in another room, during time I've paid for. Does she use any time-wasting tactics? I'm too polite (aka too much of a pussy) to call a girl out, when I think she's wasting time.

Thanks for your review, it's another great one!

Yeboahsleftfoot

I was thinking who would be the backups if my first choices are all unavailable - from HC I was thinking maybe Charlotte (but maybe jaded?) or Milena - either of those with Caroline or Zuza and Helen (new) - but looks like she does not duo

Charlotte had a recent review on here - great service but she is very athletic now, toned like a bodybuilder....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Damn you YBL! I'm trying to take a break from this game, but Anushka looks fantastic! I have a slight concern from when you said she left the room after round 2. Did she come back, or just bail? I've had experiences in the past of girls faffing-about in another room, during time I've paid for. Does she use any time-wasting tactics? I'm too polite (aka too much of a pussy) to call a girl out, when I think she's wasting time.

Thanks for your review, it's another great one!

Anushka left after my time was up, about five minutes over, no time wasting, although she did have another booking after me.

georgemcg

Sounds like you had fun with Barbara and Ingrid but not enough for me to change my plans - I've settled for Caroline & Zuza for one meet and I'm trying to decide between Freya with Jasmine or Anushka solo. Freya and Jasmine might be better because two are usually a bit more fun than one but then I'm not such a big fan of silicone and Anushka sounds like a top fuck (plus less money then the two)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sounds like you had fun with Barbara and Ingrid but not enough for me to change my plans - I've settled for Caroline & Zuza for one meet and I'm trying to decide between Freya with Jasmine or Anushka solo. Freya and Jasmine might be better because two are usually a bit more fun than one but then I'm not such a big fan of silicone and Anushka sounds like a top fuck (plus less money then the two)

George, yes, Caroline & Zuza all day long over Barbara & Ingrid and you make your own choice on the other punt but a duo of duos would be good....

Offline dusty99

I've been trying to call Hot Collection all day, but can't get through  :(

This is the number listed on their site 07897 515156. Does anyone have a better way to contact them?

Thanks.

georgemcg

I've been trying to call Hot Collection all day, but can't get through  :(

This is the number listed on their site 07897 515156. Does anyone have a better way to contact them?

Thanks.

I tried asking a question on their online form and then booking that way too - but no response but I got through on that number first time

Offline dusty99

I managed to get through. I'd made a mistake in the number (what a fool I am). Thanks.