Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1hr Bookings  (Read 1548 times)

Offline mickey1967

Question for those of you who regularly do 1hr bookings.

I tend to stick to two or three regulars these days, so timekeeping never an issue, but in general is a one hour booking seen as door to door, shower times included?

Appreciate this question has likely been asked before, but not keen to trawl through years worth of threads!

Offline 1980Tam

I like the non rushed feel of hour booking , for me it allows for more fun feel to booking . That said I am usually in , all done and out just short of the hour . This is probably just me as I am one shot wonder , I have had a couple of WGs trying to bring me back round for 2nd pop  with 5 mins left of booking  , but waste of time for me .

Offline mickey1967

I'm the same, an hour is usually more than enough time for me but if there's a couple of showers thrown in along with some chat I can go over this sometimes. Most of the regulars I see only do limited bookings a day so they're probably not bothered by it, and also know I'm a repeat booking in future.

Online bigmike32

I prefer 1 hour bookings but have had a few 30 minute bookings lately. With a 1 hour booking you dont feel rushed and can have a couple of showers with a 30 minute booking you feel more like you are in a rush.

Offline 2 pair

My first booking, with a s p, is usually a half hour.
I like to see how it goes first, before I spend more time and money with them.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RandomGuy99

1 hr is my standard booking.

Shower time before and after is usually included in the time.

I prefer 1 hr over a rushed 30 minute booking.

Offline Clattypats

Don't do many 1hr bookings, mainly HH, especially on a first meet... If it's a "Reg" then 45 mins is my preference...

If an hour booking though, I would prefer shower time to be outwith paid for time... Would also say the same for a HH booking/45 mins (if not more so) ... If it's included in booking/paid for time, chances are I won't return visit...

That's all based on the premise the punter doesn't rip the piss and spend an inordinate amount of time in the shower, which I don't...

Offline Dukey

Suppose the answer to your question is that it depends on the WG. I prefer the hour bookings and I have only felt rushed by one or two. It just means I have never gone back to them and I have frequented the ones that haven't. 

Offline Pillcum

I take it being feeling rushed means u've been put out early yeah? I have seen a lady lately (will put up a review when I get ample time to) And I got the time i paid for which is the way it should be so never felt rushed
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:38:59 pm by Pillcum »
Banned reason: Fucking twat!!!!
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline seeker

Action packed Half hour .
 :wackogirl:
I'm not there for the banter or a shower .
I shower before I go and before i leave ,
And leave on time,if I felt she was trying to rush me
I wouldn't go back . :hi:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 12:09:47 pm by seeker »

Offline 1980Tam

I take it being feeling rushed means u've been put out early yeah? I have seen a lady lately (will put up a review when I get ample time to) And I got the time i paid for which is the way it should be so never felt rushed

Being rushed to me means trying to do to much within booking ,not being put out early , I take longer than 0.5 hr to pop , and rushing services makes me lose interest.

Offline Pillcum

Being rushed to me means trying to do to much within booking ,not being put out early , I take longer than 0.5 hr to pop , and rushing services makes me lose interest.

:thumbsup:

Offline weewilly

Question for those of you who regularly do 1hr bookings.

I tend to stick to two or three regulars these days, so timekeeping never an issue, but in general is a one hour booking seen as door to door, shower times included?

Appreciate this question has likely been asked before, but not keen to trawl through years worth of threads!

I would not count the shower time in any booking, imo that is just a way to cheat you out of your time and any decent service provider does not do it. If in doubt ask if you may shower before you start

Offline mickey1967

Thanks for all the responses.

I think the message is, if I feel I'm being rushed, then I shouldn't be paying a return visit.

See limited new girls these days, sticking to two or three regulars who never give me any grief if we over run.

Offline Pillcum

If we do overrun what do u think is a fair amount of time without taking the piss? I kept an eye on the time as I didn't want to outstay my welcome bk when I was in the sauna, I also noticed in the sauna the shower was included in the time so won't go bk to a sauna. I was aware of the time also when I had a lady come to see me at my hotel.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 04:54:09 pm by Pillcum »

Offline mickey1967

10 mins max would be my view, otherwise you're getting close to 90 minute booking territory. And don't do it regular.

Most girls working in call will leave 30 mins between bookings, so you need to be mindful that they need to freshen up ahead of the next booking.

And if they're rushing you out it might be because they're only leaving 15 mins between bookings, a red flag for me.

Offline Pillcum

10 mins max would be my view, otherwise you're getting close to 90 minute booking territory. And don't do it regular.

Most girls working in call will leave 30 mins between bookings, so you need to be mindful that they need to freshen up ahead of the next booking.

And if they're rushing you out it might be because they're only leaving 15 mins between bookings, a red flag for me.

That seems fair to me  :thumbsup:

Offline nike

If we do overrun what do u think is a fair amount of time without taking the piss? I kept an eye on the time as I didn't want to outstay my welcome bk when I was in the sauna, I also noticed in the sauna the shower was included in the time so won't go bk to a sauna. I was aware of the time also when I had a lady come to see me at my hotel.

You are talking about saunas here, NTS, BSS ETc, not just being in a sauna. Never ever been in a sauna where the shower time is included in your booking time. The Norm is you can spend as much time , in the sauna , lounge, shower, steamroom, if available, as you like, your time starts when you pick a girl and go to the room.

Offline bushman

Sweet Elena is the only SP that I have come across that require visitors to take a shower with her assistance, that fully excluded cleaning time before and after from the meeting duration. Needless to say, I have never felt rushed seeing her. :hi:

Offline Vanhobonk

I prefer 1 hour but alot depends on the girls pricing ,if an hour is double the price of hh i will just do hh but when its for example£80hh/£120hr i go for the hour.

Offline twaff

Same as most here I think, I have only done 1hr and an occasional 2hr (out call for them mostly) and, since I'm a one pop guy as well, I find I'm pretty much done and dusted with a second shower within the hour.
Haven't had anyone push me out the door but couple of times a polite 'would you like another shower' brings me round from post coitus stupor and I'm kind of reminded that time is running down.
Don't think anything rude was intended and as I don't watch the time I'm happy to have a reminder. Been nearly all regulars for a little while now and you do get a better idea of time with them I think?
Will add that the one time I did feel hurried was my only neutral so it does affect the way I would think about vfm
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 01:51:03 pm by twaff »

Offline RandomGuy99

I did my first 30 minute booking recently.  It was ok but not as much fun as a 1 hr booking.  I found I was just getting into it by the time the 30 minutes ran out.  I'm sticking to 1 hr bookings as a minimum.