Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaved or waxed  (Read 641 times)

weedougie

I don't know about anyone else, but I am fed up of finding girls with shaved pussies who have stubble, which is unpleasant to feel with your fingers and even more nasty on your face

I am always careful to shave my face and bits very scrupulously before a punt because I know that girls don't like to kiss a guy with stubble and reverse oral is often uncomfortable for them if your scraping their aunty Mary with your sandpapered chin.

So why can't they be just as careful themselves? As you lick northwards, it can be like rubbing your upper lip on Velcro

I much prefer a well waxed pudendum to get stuck into - or a trimmed bush

Online maxxblue

Surely licking a trimmed bush is not much different to velcro either.  :unknown:

Online Jonestown

There is a cost factor involved, shaving is virtually free, but a Hollywood / Brazilian costs, what £30-40 and they would need one at least every three weeks or even more frequently. Plus they are lazy cows who don't care if our faces get scraped.

Offline HornyHemel

If they are getting waxed, they have to let the hair grow to a minimum length for a new waxing to be effective.   

IMHO, it tends to be the hookers who shave who tend sport a stubbly growth, which I agree is not a good look/feel.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Would you rather the stubble or heading in there with a machete handy?

The same goes for our junk and we have the added benefit of not needing it prepared all day, every day.

Online Jonestown

Would you rather the stubble or heading in there with a machete handy?

The same goes for our junk and we have the added benefit of not needing it prepared all day, every day.

No, if they advertise as shaven I'd expect them to be as smooth as the proverbial, not to have a five day shadow.