Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tax rebate in your favour. How do you spend it?  (Read 833 times)

Offline Cum_again

Ok, I’ve got a £1200 tax rebate in my favour.

I intend to spend most of this on whoring, and the rest I will just squander.

How should I spend it? Do I go for a one off blitz or multiple punts.

I’m west of London. Advice and prior experiences please!

Offline IAmNotFamous

Ok, I’ve got a £1200 tax rebate in my favour.

I intend to spend most of this on whoring, and the rest I will just squander.

How should I spend it? Do I go for a one off blitz or multiple punts.

I’m west of London. Advice and prior experiences please!

Firstly. You earned it. Enjoy it. Don’t spend on our advice. Just use our responses to help you consider your options.

I’m an experience type of person so trips and a punt (nothing beats a punt in another city where no one knows you). Prague is on my bucket list. I was in Birmingham the other day but my revised itinerary prevented me from doing anything (thanks Avanti) But if you want to stick close to home, maybe use the high class (aprov) agencies or choose an all nighter WG or a date/sex WG (gives it a more GFE experience).

Some members will use it to buy items to keep or show off.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 09:45:52 am by IAmNotFamous »

Offline Cum_again

All good advice.

but I thought a fantasy list of what people would blow it on might be fun (and maybe a little bit of inspiration too!)

Offline signy

Very much depends on you, your likes and abilities.

I would spend it on multiple punts, but mixed in with one expensive SP that is particularly fitting for my needs. So, something like 1x£400 Plus 4x£200.

However, this is being aware that I could never get the most out of some of the long duration, multi-girl sessions that some of our members describe. As much as I enjoy reading about their exploits, I know that after 30 minutes I would be exhausted and sitting in a corner just watching. Similarly, there would be no point in me going on a tour, either UK or abroad, as I need days to recover between punts. If I was half my age, I might have a different approach.

Offline signy

All good advice.

but I thought a fantasy list of what people would blow it on might be fun (and maybe a little bit of inspiration too!)

OK, in that case, here's mine if I was going to blow it all in one go (given what I said above about my performance, or lack thereof).

Two women and one TS, all of whom would be expert and committed roleplayers (Erotic Emms standard), for a complex 2/3 hour roleplay, with some of the money being allocated to props or costumes if necessary. Probably something historical (Regency?, Victorian?) or full-on fantasy (Tolkien?).

Online southcoastpunter

you want some ideas of what to do with a sudden windfall (assuming you are reasonably financially comfortable and your family (if you have one) don't need it for this cost of living crisis) you could try:

Fuck a hot Indian girl who isn’t totally vanilla service (only fucked one Indian and she was utterly grim)
Fuck an ultra petite girl
Fuck a heavily pregnant lactating girl
MFF where they puke on each other (Miss KDD retiring has harmed this one)
Sex club (never done anything in public before)
Anal fist a girl

or see someone so good :
She could bankrupt me, she’s an absolute legend.
External Link/Members Only

just a couple of ideas lol

Offline jonnw16

Apart from the pedant in me wanting to point out that a tax rebate has to be in your favour, I can't help thinking you should buy a nice Monopoly board came, then you can have a secret inward smile every time the particular Community Chest/Chance card comes along: "Tax Error in your favour, collect £150".

Offline rubric

you want some ideas of what to do with a sudden windfall (assuming you are reasonably financially comfortable and your family (if you have one) don't need it for this cost of living crisis) you could try:

I presume part of the issue with that list is finding SPs who would fit the bill.

Online Ghost89

If you’re not answerable to anybody perhaps put it towards a trip overseas. I’d love to go to Pattaya in Thailand which I understand is full of willing young ladies.

Online Moby Dick

Hypothetically I would treat what’s left of my deviant crew on here to an MMMF and then treat myself to a FFFM. £1200 should cover it. Some change leftover for snacks and beers.

Look forward to the invite.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cum_again

or see someone so good :
just a couple of ideas lol
More hypothetical for a bit of fun to be honest mate..

Offline Home Alone

I don't; it goes in whichever account I can find paying the best rate of interest till this cost of living crisis eases.

Then[/b] and only then, do I use it for paying for punts.

Online Moby Dick

I don't; it goes in whichever account I can find paying the best rate of interest till this cost of living crisis eases.

Then[/b] and only then, do I use it for paying for punts.
Lloyds have a regular saver at 5.25% , drip feed £400 per month in.

Offline Maak

I would put it in my punting stash for the year, £50 for 30 mins would last me all year

Offline fed24

Interesting question, you could put it towards multiple punts. If it was me and it was to go towards punting I think I would use it towards going somewhere nice abroad that has a reputation for good enthusiastic cheap WG. Personally Cuba would be my choice, they have some very attractive WG/Companions who are also cheap with the bonus of being some of the cleanest when it comes to STIs globally.