Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Brothel Milton Keynes  (Read 2061 times)

SAMMYBARNEY

External Link/Members Only

Took place In Milton Keynes - behind staples

Looks 2/10 - The girl was 27. Yes right. More like 47. Her teeth were really bad and had horrible saucepan droopy tits.

Service 3/10 - She gave me OW which was boring but could not be bothered to give her £10 extra for OWO. Missionary was the only position, which lasted 10 minutes and then the worst handjob I have ever had. The bed was absolutely knackered with a huge dent in the middle and was squeaking like a dog toy. Really off putting

Premises 4/5 -  Very discreet.

I give this a neutral as I did have a nice shower and was not rushed out the door. Also the poor cow has to sleep in the bed so felt sorry for her. It must kill her back.

Trial and error as new girl every week but I would avoid this week

Offline bender999

2 negatives and a neutral - you're not having much luck. I'd have walked on that last one. For the money they are asking it's just taking the piss.

SAMMYBARNEY

The thing with Asian brothels I find is that the girls are really friendly at the start and then turn as the session gets going. By then you have committed and it is very hard to turn round and walk out.

I mean she kissed me before I had even paid so I thought it was going to be good.

Offline Dashing

External Link/Members Only

Advertised tel no:
07749 555490
+447749555490

Ad ID: 191758329
VS poster: M K (External Link/Members Only)
VS member since: February 2011