Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Profile Alert - NEW MEGAN, Milton Keynes  (Read 417 times)

SAMMYBARNEY

Fake profile. Phoned and went straight to voicemail.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

What? So it’s fake because the phone went to voicemail??? Maybe she was on the phone when you called? Maybe she had no signal when you phoned?

You’ll need to give far more evidence than that  :dash:

SAMMYBARNEY

Have you seen the pictures?

niftyfiftydave

someone please tell me i don,t need to drive a 130 mile round trip for a 60 odd year old hooker. don,t normally pick blondes either but something about those few pics has got the old boy twitching. Hope it is fake will save me a trip.

SAMMYBARNEY

Does not receive text messages, phone constantly switched off and only charges £70 looking like that. Seen the pictures before but cannot place the name.

niftyfiftydave

Does not receive text messages, phone constantly switched off and only charges £70 looking like that. Seen the pictures before but cannot place the name.

You might have a point, but heaven knows why i need to find out lol, didn,t get as far as the 70 quid , showing green light no answer this morning though it is early yet.
Hoping it is fake to save me wasting the day and hoping not too lol, for a 64 year old blonde ffs, but local pickings are bad at the moment.

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

She does look hot and if she rims as well then ticking a lot of boxes if real....a big if!

niftyfiftydave

She does look hot and if she rims as well then ticking a lot of boxes if real....a big if!

Glad i am not the only one thinking that she looked hot, even tanked the car but no answer to calls this morning and now the ALERT has gone up on profile, looks like poster may have been right in the first place.