Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roses Massage Oxfordshire  (Read 1325 times)

Roboxon

Hi - am after some help....

My phone has just crashed with the number for Roses Massage near Henley and I’ve got a booking lined up next week but no way to contact her.  Unfortuntely shes not using AW at the moment and so not replying  to any AW messages.

Seen some reviews here from people that have visited - could someone please pm me her number??  Thanks
Rob

Offline houseboot

Hi - am after some help....

My phone has just crashed with the number for Roses Massage near Henley and I’ve got a booking lined up next week but no way to contact her.  Unfortuntely shes not using AW at the moment and so not replying  to any AW messages.

Seen some reviews here from people that have visited - could someone please pm me her number??  Thanks
Rob

She has very strict confidentiality rules.

Whilst your claim about your phone crashing is possibly true, it may be just be a ruse to circumvent her confidentiity/booking rules.

I am not convinced :thumbsdown:

Offline HeadChef

Plus, as somebody who has met her, I recommend that you cancel your booking and save the money.

Veritas

Phones are pretty reliable these days which means one can’t help but view the enquiry with some cynicism.  Unless you meant you cornered a Nokia too fast on the A40 and skidded off...

I doubt anyone here is going to send non-public contact info about a SP to a 1 post member.  If she wanted everyone to have her number she’d have left it on her AW profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ridiculousiknow

I think op's silence reinforces what we all thought. I do wonder what's really going on there...

Offline HeadChef

Maybe wants to call her to ask if she has ever had PPI or been involved in an accident. The guys in the Indian call centres usually call themselves Rob or Trevor.

Offline LEOJONTY

She clearly stated she is not seeing clients for the time being... Smell fishy :coolgirl:

Offline dynatron

well dont bother she is an absolute timewaster life is too short dont waste your time and even worse your money

Offline pythago

well dont bother she is an absolute timewaster life is too short dont waste your time and even worse your money

With all respect, I can't agree on that. Tastes might be different. I went to see her several times and quite enjoyed it.

Offline HawkG

With all respect, I can't agree on that. Tastes might be different. I went to see her several times and quite enjoyed it.

Review then

Offline dynatron

yes a review would be nice to be honest i never got to meet her because she pissed me about so many times arranging a booking