Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Abigail Spencer - Guildford?  (Read 4841 times)

Online da26

Hi chaps,

Was wondering if anyone has seen Abigail Spencer in Guildford? She has a fair amount of positive feedback and a few reviews on AW... but we all know that doesn’t necessarily tally up with reality. Does anyone have an experiences? At £180 an hour would be good to get some intel.

Ta

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

I've not seen her but follow her on Twitter where she is known as Jessica Spencer. I find her very attractive but limited info available. A couple of Twitter pics attached if that helps you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online da26

Thanks anonymouse72 tho I’m failing to find her on Twitter doh! Like you said very attractive but not much info out there.

Offline cakerusk

She looks great and i did thought of seeing her but limited services. No CIM, No Facials and her price range being up there charging £120 for 30 mins.. i think i am going to pass. Not for me.

Online da26

Yeah definitely on the high end at £180 an hour! Still thinking about it.
She looks great and i did thought of seeing her but limited services. No CIM, No Facials and her price range being up there charging £120 for 30 mins.. i think i am going to pass. Not for me.

Offline WhackDaddy

£180 ph No thanks that's an expensive hole :thumbsdown:

Offline Gunnersaurus

Now £200/hr. Her tweets are dominated by claims of successfully selling adult work video clips (again not cheap!). Maybe that's of more interest to her than the punts. A pity - she looks gorgeous, as others have noted.

Offline Stevelondon

Of course that just might be the Abigail Spencer from Cowboys and Aliens  :D

Offline Awayfromhome23873

I have seen her a couple of times.

She is really attractive and always looks stunning.

Uses her family home which is why she has limited availability I guess. Always felt comfortable with her she is really friendly.

As for the detail, never OWO or CIM says the videos are with an ex boyfriend. Happy to kiss and good amount of tongue, likes a 69 and sex in all positions.

Offline MrMatrix

I have seen her a couple of times.

She is really attractive and always looks stunning.

Uses her family home which is why she has limited availability I guess. Always felt comfortable with her she is really friendly.

As for the detail, never OWO or CIM says the videos are with an ex boyfriend. Happy to kiss and good amount of tongue, likes a 69 and sex in all positions.
I'm looking at her now and wouldnt mind seeing her. The no OWO is a bit of an issue and at £200ph it should be in there. I mean she likes 69 so enjoys receiving and I too like receiving. O well :unknown:

Online Lush1pot

Says on her Twitter she is married! What the set up then, married with a family and taking incall a during the day whilst everyone is out type of situation?! This is almost unbelievable! She does look lovely though..the above video isn’t live anymore. Is it anywhere else for viewing? For those who have seen her it would be helpful to see a field report..

Offline Private Parts

Lush.

She's accessing from Mexico. Let’s not hope it’s an incall.
Could be a long wait otherwise!
 :hi: PP

Offline Stevelondon

Lush.

She's accessing from Mexico. Let’s not hope it’s an incall.
Could be a long wait otherwise!
 :hi: PP

She was on holiday in Mexico.  :D

I have been in contact and have exchanged a few emails about a tie and tease fantasy.
Will place a booking and review accordingly.

Hey…… it’s only money innit 😂