Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sadie - Senior Sirens  (Read 767 times)

Offline darkside63

Hi, has anyone seen this lady recently or used this agency?

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Making demands
Banned by:

Offline latecomer

You've been a member of this forum for over 4 years but you've clocked up the grand total of 4 posts and 0 reviews.  As far as I can see, all 4 posts have been asking for information so your contribution to the forum has been absolute zero.  I suggest that, if you want other members to make an effort to help you, you contribute something yourself.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You've been a member of this forum for over 4 years but you've clocked up the grand total of 4 posts and 0 reviews.  As far as I can see, all 4 posts have been asking for information so your contribution to the forum has been absolute zero.  I suggest that, if you want other members to make an effort to help you, you contribute something yourself.

+1

That Helga @ Senior Sirens has got a nice little niche thing there. The target market is "the much appreciated connoisseur" of older women. Maybe I'm stereotyping but I'm guessing these clients tend to be well off "nice chaps" who don't want a fuck fest. Relatively safe, not overly physical and quite lucrative.

Offline darkside63

I feel like I've been well & truly told off. I see your point though & I will make more of an effort.
Banned reason: Making demands
Banned by:

Offline dieseldriver

Yes, Emma Marks twice before she joined the agency. Really good OWO. Said she has a taste for it. Met her previously via AW. Not recently however. SS was not around then. Also wasn't using the name Emma Marks. Chocolate something or the other as well as Afrodizzyact. Like to return, but long way from Grays when I can get it more near.