Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Elyda - Reading  (Read 1179 times)

onlyonceplease

External Link/Members Only

I booked Elyda around a year back may be. It was a serviced apartment so well mantained and clean. Elyda is taller and bigger than pictures but looks stiunning with perfect curvy body. Typical brazillian silicon toned stuff. We did the paper work ( 150 an hour) and this is the experience i recall
- deep DFK and OWO both ways.
- I wanted to bottom and so she did starting slowly. She is quite big down there so when she started to pound harder i asked to slow down and she obliged immediately
- later I asked to her stop as i had enough and poppers effect was wearning off :D and so she did ; did a quick wash and she finished me off with a nice BJ

i recall there was a mirror on the ceiling which she told me to look at as she sucked which was hot.....

all in all a very good time spent and an accommodating girl.

Offline samtor

Did you do anything to her?  Did she get erect?  Any kissing?  Is she based in Reading or just touring there?

onlyonceplease

my friend i wrote DFK meaning deep french kissing; i dint top her sinc ei was in a mood to bottom that day and so she did
Did you do anything to her?  Did she get erect?  Any kissing?  Is she based in Reading or just touring there?