Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie anal princess- Notting hill gate  (Read 3228 times)

14 review(s) for Bonnie Anal Princess (6 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline puntlilly

External Link/Members Only

£150/ hour
I went for 30mins at £100

I sent a whatsapp message to Bonnie and she replied immediately.
She was available but i was not 100% sure i wanted to see her as she have a few negatives and neutral reviews, and the last one was from 2 years ago i believe.

I was looking at other thaï profile when Bonnie sent me two nude ( idk if i can post them ? There are plenty of pictures of her on her profile anyway)
She is the girl on the picture, very sexy, petite, slim, big fake boobs.
Her face is slightly different, she is a bit older than what the pictures show but she is still very pretty.

She live in a basement flat, 3 min walk from Notting Hill station.
She offered me to take a shower, the bathroom is tiny but clean.

She said that she arrived in the UK this week, and she is here for 4 month only. ( i know that she was here a few years ago but she like to pretend that she is a new girl )

After the shower, she was waiting for me next to her bed completely naked, super sexy.
She went on her knees and started wanking me with some massage oil, she sucked on my balls, then started a very good OWO, no DT but very good technique.
She sucked on my fingers too, very exiting.

Then i went on the bed, she continued OWO,LFK,ball sucking, i asked her to lick my ass and she did that very well too.
She let me finger her pussy, nice and clean, very tight.
The only negative point is that she never stop wanking me, i asked her to slow down as i wanted to take my time but she kept doing it.
She grabbed a condom and asked me if i wanted to fuck her pussy or ass !
I chose her ass ! In doggy style, perfect view.
She took a good fucking, no complaints, she gave my balls a good oil massage at the same time.
She was happy with me bending her head backwards for some LFK while i was fucking her.
I came in the bag.

Anyway, in short, she is very sexy and a good fuck, but she is a clockwatcher.
She rushed me, and i would almost give her a “neutral” review for it … buuut i had a great time so it is a small positive.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

External Link/Members Only

...She said that she arrived in the UK this week, and she is here for 4 month only. ( i know that she was here a few years ago but she like to pretend that she is a new girl)...

How she thinks she can get away with being 'new' is funny given that her AW profile clearly shows she joined in 18-Oct 2017.   :D :D

Offline Shades

How she thinks she can get away with being 'new' is funny given that her AW profile clearly shows she joined in 18-Oct 2017.   :D :D

take a few weeks holiday and you are a virgin again

Offline Maverick1808

Nice review OP!

Glad to see she’s back on the scene. I saw her back in 2017 (reviewed) and had a fantastic time. She is absolutely stunning, and those tits had me dribbling like a baby!

She only ever stays for a few months at a time then goes home, she told me this when i saw her. When she comes back she always says she’s new, which is odd but whatever