Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Ocean/Ocean Azul Massage, Pimlico  (Read 5098 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Summary: better than initially expected

Comms: very good, texted evening before and given a range of slots the following day, she texted clear and precise instructions on location and entry then and about 30 mins before

Venue: flat in old apartment block in Pimlico, about four mins from the station.  Action takes place either on table or mat on living room floor depending on treatment.  Sofa for clothes. Shower offered and taken after temperature check as reported, bathroom was stocked with good range of male toiletries and most crucially neutral scented Sanex shower gel (other places please watch and learn).

Girl: was not Sarah as previously reviewed, I was disappointed by this as I'd gone there expecting some Brazilian curves.  Their website mentions they're actively recruiting new staff so obviously that's happened.  Instead, the young SP on duty spoke no English and was tall and dark, non-descript face and hair tied up.  Under leggings and baggy t-shirt looked pencil thin and nothing to write home about, the kind of girl who might hand you some trainers in JD.

Resolving to just see what experience would unfold, I laid down as told by gestures (all comms were done through a translator on her iphone) and subsequently noticed she'd stripped to just a thong in the kitchen adjacent to the living room.  Still quite skinny but covered in alt-girl tats all over and packing a pair of very pendulous breasts on her frame.  Sparkus was impressed.

Massage itself was nothing special and it didn't take long before the b2b part, though between the massage and that she removed her thong.  Rubbed her body all over my back and I really felt (and I mean felt) her stubbly pussy on it, with her flossing it using the back of my neck! On the turn she'd put the thong back on sadly but then locked our bodies together in a kind of 'scissor sisters' position, giving me some modest access to her soft chebs but as reviewed before the HJ was latex gloved (a first for me).  HJ itself was pure edging, which under normal circumstances would have been bliss but the glove didn't do it for me and I really had to close my eyes and raid the wank bank to get me over the line.

In all, a weird and not unpleasant experience but just one to tick off the list rather than make a regular thing of.

Online tantraman

Cheers for the update, sparkus :hi:

It seems that you saw Sarah's new recruit ...

Girl: was not Sarah as previously reviewed, I was disappointed by this as I'd gone there expecting some Brazilian curves.  Their website mentions they're actively recruiting new staff so obviously that's happened.  Instead, the young SP on duty spoke no English and was tall and dark, non-descript face and hair tied up.  Under leggings and baggy t-shirt looked pencil thin and nothing to write home about, the kind of girl who might hand you some trainers in JD.

... called 'Luna' - this be her? ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jonloops

Would prefer Sarah tbh; I don't like it where you go in and there is a chance it could be any girl.

Offline sparkus

Cheers for the update, sparkus :hi:

It seems that you saw Sarah's new recruit ...

... called 'Luna' - this be her? ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's her.  On the day no make up and her arms and chest have more alt/tribal tattoos.

I would have preferred to see Sarah but the glove made the whole thing moot tbh.