Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexymimi18  (Read 5891 times)

taffy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sure I've seen her pictures before. Anyone taken a ride?

Offline drwho

Tried her last month.
£50/30 mins was at stake so not so much to lose.

Photos are genuine.
Fantastic young body, though her pussy lips protruded quite a bit, still enjoyed a good taste.
Willing kisser too.

Otherwise though a bit mechanical and she fiddled with her mobile throughout the booking, to the extent that I could read her texts.
I remember reading one of her later clients was wanting her to wear stockings at his booking!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Otherwise though a bit mechanical and she fiddled with her mobile throughout the booking, to the extent that I could read her texts.

That is totally unacceptable, fucking Romanians.      :dash: :dash:

vorian

Totally agree Jimmy, she is paid a lot of money to focus ALL her attention on the punter, for fuck sake it's only an hour she has to leave her phone alone for.

This single act in my opinion should mean she gets a negative review, wouldn't matter to me if she was fit looking or not. She provided a poor service to the punter. Totally unacceptable, I'm would have told her to leave her phone alone, that she was being rude and disrespectful.

Offline jesus_jones

You are ridiculous. What the fuck does fiddling with her phone have to do with being Romanian? So English girls don't mess with their phones during bookings, or any other nationality?

You've already stated that if a girl was perfect in every conceivable way, but was Romanian, you still wouldn't punt her anyway (even though you're an armchair punter). So basically, you're always going to spam any thread related to a Romanian prostitute because you're racist?

vorian

Her nationality has nothing to do with it. No bearing at all on the service she gave, which by looking/fiddling with her mobile was by it's definition poor.

She could be black, white, EE, British or a TV for all I care. It is the poor service she gave whilst being paid that should be highlighted as being wrong.

Offline jesus_jones

Did you read the entire sentence, Vorian? Anyone would agree with the first part of his sentence, but why the need to add racist crap?

Offline Silver Birch

Instant blacklist for me.

vorian

I choose to ignore that part of the sentence, I was agreeing with you that a WG's race has nothing to do with anything apart from a personal choice. I find white women more sexually attractive than Asian women, however that does not mean I am a racist. When I choose to buy a sofa I may prefer a Brown one as opposed to a Green one, to me sofa/WG's it's the same thing. I do not subscribe to treating everyone the same based on their race but If I did see review, after review, after review saying that all Romanian WG would'nt put the phone down when providing a service. Then I might be correct in saying that Romanian WG you see are more predisposed to this bad habit than WG's of other nationalities. Until that point comes I will continue to remain neutral on the subject. 

trickytreacle

Seen her few weeks ago. Yeah, picked up phone when it beeped and kept on sucking and fucking. bit off putting but a damn good fuck, hot girl and cheap co can live with the phone thing.

James999

You are ridiculous. What the fuck does fiddling with her phone have to do with being Romanian?

Because the one playing with her phone was Romanian  :dash:

Offline jesus_jones

Because the one playing with her phone was Romanian  :dash:

Oh how silly of me. Thanks for that revelation. Next time I see a WG that plays with her phone, I'll be sure to say 'fucking Poles/Romanians/Hungarians/Thai's/insert race here.'

Offline zembit7

Can anyone confirm if CIM is available? Thanks.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are ridiculous. What the fuck does fiddling with her phone have to do with being Romanian? So English girls don't mess with their phones during bookings, or any other nationality?

No, I have never experienced an English girl fucking about with her phone while she is supposed to be fucking me.

THAT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

What part of that do you fail to comprehend.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

So basically, you're always going to spam any thread related to a Romanian prostitute because you're racist?

Oh here we go, the old "racist card".      :dash: :dash:

Most punters on here are sensible enough to keep away from these useless Romanian skanks, what's racist about that.   :unknown:

Offline drwho

Seen her few weeks ago. Yeah, picked up phone when it beeped and kept on sucking and fucking. bit off putting but a damn good fuck, hot girl and cheap co can live with the phone thing.

My thoughts too Blowme.
For the price/attractiveness/performance/experience matrix I'm a realist and accept some compromise (though it's always nice to be pleasantly surprised when you strike gold.)

The other thing that struck me was she wasn't that old. Legal - yes, but a bit of an overgrown teenager. So I wasn't that surprised that she was a phone fiddler. Not overjoyed either, but would have a greater issue with a more mature lady carrying on that way.

Offline jesus_jones

No, I have never experienced an English girl fucking about with her phone while she is supposed to be fucking me.

THAT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

What part of that do you fail to comprehend.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Bullshit. There are lots of negative reviews of English birds time wasting one way or another.

You've never even punted a Romanian girl but have more to say on the topic than anyone. As the more open-minded members have pointed out, they had a punt with a fit teen (genuine, not some English trollop claiming to be 19 when she's 35) that mostly satisfied them at a decent rate.

Find me an English bird on AW that looks anywhere near as good as Mimi or her friend, and isn't charging 'courtesan' rates, and I'll pay for the punt for you.

Offline UltrasForLife

Bullshit. There are lots of negative reviews of English birds time wasting one way or another.

You've never even punted a Romanian girl but have more to say on the topic than anyone. As the more open-minded members have pointed out, they had a punt with a fit teen (genuine, not some English trollop claiming to be 19 when she's 35) that mostly satisfied them at a decent rate.

Find me an English bird on AW that looks anywhere near as good as Mimi or her friend, and isn't charging 'courtesan' rates, and I'll pay for the punt for you.

+1. Englih girls are a mixed bag in terms of service. Now, Romanians are probably worse in that regard but they are generally a bit more beautiful and cheaper so... meh. judge girls on their own and not as a group...

Offline Jimmyredcab

You've never even punted a Romanian girl but have more to say on the topic than anyone.

If you went on Trip Advisor and read 20 bad reports about a hotel would you stay there just to find out for yourself.   :dash:

There is one plus point with Romanian skanks, they are normally cheap, that doesn't always mean VFM --------- too many reports have shown bookings being cut short or lots of extra charges being demanded.

Offline random

You've already stated that if a girl was perfect in every conceivable way, but was Romanian, you still wouldn't punt her anyway (even though you're an armchair punter).

Now that would just be plain stupid. Romanians have a bad reputation but to still avoid one even if she looks great and has good reliable reviews would be ridiculous.

I've seen some good Romanians like Amelya who's gorgeous with great skills and fluent English and had one of the best B2B massages from another and I stayed way over my time with her too. I wanted to see Emma Cute as well before Christmas. Expensive but she's had glowing reviews everywhere and gets booked up in advance.     

Offline mr man

Mimi must be very busy now.

I saw her couple of months ago for 1 hour when she had a different AW user ID. Her phone went off once at the start and she read the text but then no more after that. What I do remember about the experience though is she had the tightest pussy I've ever had and it refused to loosen up, in a good way. She seemed to enjoy herself too and she was a nice kisser.

Was hoping to see her again but this whole phone business I've read about puts me of unfortunately. Sounds like her constant phone checking stops her getting into it too :(