Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim TS Massage - Weston-Super-Mare  (Read 993 times)

Offline Arogers359

This review is positive but borderline neutral.

Links
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Overall ok, contacted her by text and her English was good enough, she made it clear what was included and what wasn't. She let me know on the day that she was out of town and would need to postpone the appointment by half an hour, then later let me know she'd be on time, then later let me know if I want we could meet half an hour early, which I agreed to.

A massage parlour in central Weston. On the day of the meet it was closed so I was a bit apprehensive of being seen going in, but luckily the street was quiet at the time.

Pricing and Services
£100 for 1hr, Massage B2B and HJ finish

Appearance
She's very beautiful, her photos are accurate although facially she looks a lot prettier in person. She's got small natural breasts, B cup I'd guess, good legs, a nice little bum, modestly endowed, with soft smooth skin.

The meet
After a quick greeting she showed me to the room and told me to undress and wait faced down on the table, she then left and came back once I'd assumed the position. She'd only recently arrived so was still wearing her coat, meaning that until the turn I didn't really have a good idea of what she looked like. When she came in she put a bit of nice relaxing music on and proceeded with quite an aggressive and somewhat hurried deep tissue massage all over my body. I was hoping for her to climb on top at some point for the B2B, but no luck there. After about 40 mins of this she had me turn over, revealing that she was wearing an ill fitting leopard print dress with her thick black hair tide up. At this point given the facial difference to her pictures, the lack of anything erotic, and the strange timing when arranging the meet, I did wonder if they'd just got another woman to do the massage. She continued the deep tissue massage on my front, with occasional erotic touch of my cock. Once I got hard she asked me if I wanted her to get naked? I said absolutely, so she took off the dress to reveal a beautiful womanly body underneath, with a nice little addition between her legs. She climbed on top of me and started to jerk me off, rubbing my cock against her ass, legs and cock. She let me touch her and Christ she felt amazing. Her skin was softer than any woman I'd been with before and her cute little bum felt so good. I started to jerk her off and got her quite hard as she breathed heavily over me, looking into my eyes. I think she was pretty close to cumming when I blew my load and would've loved to continue, but some of my load had gone over her leg and she wanted to wipe it off. She then cleaned me up, I got dressed and she came and sat with me, making a bit of small talk before I left near bang on the hour mark.

Verdict
before the turn the meet was quite a let down, lacking any eroticism or B2B elements (although in hindsight the deep tissue massage did relieve some tensions in my body) but was saved by an exceptionally good finish. Would I see her again, quite possibly.

Online bdyno

She comes & goes a bit on AW.  The profile isn't currently active, but to reference her previous reviews: