Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bradford-Upon-Avon?  (Read 1312 times)

Offline princerico

i have to head out that way in next couple of days and fancy a change of punting scene, ideally sexy massage. i know Bath is close but any hot WG out that way?

Offline bdyno

i have to head out that way in next couple of days and fancy a change of punting scene, ideally sexy massage. i know Bath is close but any hot WG out that way?
I don't know what she's like at massage, but Alwayswilling69 would certainly cover Bradford.

I don't do massages, but I suspect Bath would be your best bet - there is a place in Trowbridge (Chun Tian), but no evidence of extras as far as I'm aware.

Offline houseboot

there is a place in Trowbridge (Chun Tian), but no evidence of extras as far as I'm aware.

It's a Chinese shop. It does what most Chinese shops do. :dance:  :yahoo:

There are a number of Reviews, e.g.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184155.msg1932234#msg1932234

:hi:

Offline bdyno

I tried searching for reviews of that place a while ago. I have no idea how I didn't find that....

Offline houseboot

I tried searching for reviews of that place a while ago. I have no idea how I didn't find that....

All one word .... chuntian ....  brings up 3 threads  :hi:

Offline bdyno

I guess it's another example of something I say a lot: I've worked in ICT for over 25 years now, still know fuck all about it :unknown:

Offline mgalaxy

There is also Golden Spa up near the Royal Crescent

External Link/Members Only

I've dropped in twice - just the usual chinese massage shop, both times the ladies were in their 40's but really friendly and
the massage was good.
£45 p.h for massage before the "darling you want....?" question inevitably arises